Charity burbage II (y5)

It took a couple of hours and a big breakfast to get up and walk around again. Despite being able to walk though I decided to stay in bed.

Ok so he said she's still alive. Maybe they'll question her and let her go.

I knew it was wishful thinking but it was something to hold on to. I've seen the missing people in the news. I remember Hannah Abbott who had to leave because her mum was murdered.

And Draco.  I don't even know what to say about him any more.

I mean he gave me the sleeping draft but what if he done it so he could just subdue me whenever he needed. To keep me out his hair. He keeps saying he's doing it to protect me. But why I'm turning 17 soon I'll be able  to defend myself.

He also said he didn't regret his attempts on Dumbledore but when I look in his eyes all I see is ....pain. Like he's fighting something. But on the outside he's always just calm or angry.

I try to put Draco out of my mind for now and think about how I could help get this lady out.

One things for sure we were not both getting out. I could create some kind of distraction like a failed escape to draw everyone away. But she needs a way to escape. I could sneak out and break into the shed and get a broom. Now I just need to break the lock ? 

I can't use magic -cos I don't have a wand and I won't be able to go Hogwarts.

I could look for the keys but that'll take time. 

I got out of bed and got dressed. I'll take it one step at a time. It's lunch at the moment so everyone should be eating so I can get the broom then later tonight I'll break her out. I'll search for keys but if it takes too long I'll use a stolen wand it won't work great but it'll do. Then I'll make a run for it hopefully it'll get their attention.  I guess I've just got to hope it works.

I brace myself and go for the door.

I turn the door nob but it doesn't open. I try again. And again. And again. It doesn't budge.

Draco must of put a freaking spell on the door because he thought I'd sneak off.

"DAMN IT !!" I yelled in frustration as I hit the door over and over again till my hand ached.

I definitely can't get it to open. I slid down the side of the door sinking to my knees.

I can't let her down not when we're so close.

I stared out the window at the blue sky.

The window! 

I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. Of course why wouldn't he put a spell on the window too.

I've got a back up plan I can try smash it.

I picked up a wooden chair. Making sure I had a good grip.

I raised it to my side like a bat and swung the chair it immediately bounced of the window and out of my hand.

"Merlin!" I instinctively yelped as if flew over my head straight at the huge mirror by my wardrobe.

It smashed creating a thunderous noise in doing so.

Ok they definitely heard that.

Well I guess its a possibility that Draco put an unbreakable charm on my windows.