In his arms (y6)

I had my hands over my ears as I crouched in the floor trying to force out the taunting noises.

"It's not real" I whispered to myself repeatedly

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder I flicked it off keeping my eyes shut. It tried to pull on my shoulder again so I pushed it off me but it caught my wrist then took the other one.

"Y/n it's me it's Draco" I opened my eyes and saw him in front of me but I wasn't falling for this again.

"No no stay away from me" I cried keeping my arms reached out in front of me to keep him back.

"Y/n it's me-"

"Please just leave me alone" I cried covering my ears as I turned around squeezing my eyes shut.

I felt his warm hands on top of mine and I opened my eyes.

"It's me the real Draco" he slowly turned me around to the door which was wide open.

I spun back around falling into his arms and hugging his chest. Right now there's no one I wanted more to just be there and hold me. The amount of relief I felt in this moment was immeasurable.

"Come on I'll take you back to our room order some food then talk to bellatrix"

" you can't "

"I'm sorry y/n but I'm not letting her get away with this"

I felt his voice vibrate in his chest as he talked calming my ragged breaths. All I wanted to do was to keep listening to his voice as I hugged him tightly But I had to let go so we could walk back to our room.

Suddenly the boggart sprung from the corner morphing from bellatrix into Voldemort.

"Ridiculus!" He pointed his wand at the creature and suddenly his robes turned into a shiny flower covered dress with a big hat on his head. A long nose protruded from his face as a worried expression formed.

Despite my tears I let out a muffled laugh - I couldn't keep it in. My head was light and sore but there's no way I could not laugh at what just formed in front of me.

He kept me tightly in his grasp whilst walking to our room, I couldn't help the sniffs that fell out of my mouth as we walked. My eyes were puffy and my nose was red and sore.

We made it back to our room and he pulled out a Pair of warm soft Christmas styled pyjamas.

"Mum got them for you"

I took them out of his hands and felt the soft fabric. I took off my trousers and slipped on the pjs. I couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom I just wanted to go bed. I turned around so I was facing the cupboard therefore all he could see was my back before taking off my top and and slipping off my bra and putting the fresh pyjama top on.

When I turned back round he had his eyes diverted to the floor like a gentleman- a side I haven't seen much of before.

" sorry I was just too tired -" I tried to explain myself but he interrupted.

" it's alright you don't need to explain it to me- do you want me to give you space ?or-"

"No please I don't want to be alone" I begged.

" it's ok I won't ever leave you again" he stepped towards me and I made my way to him. I slid my hand into his.

" can we just go bed?"

"Of course" he gave me a faint smile.

I climbed into bed as he took off his formal clothes and put on a pair of comfy sweats and a top.