Confession (y4)

I stayed up late that night explaining to Ginny everything right from the third floor incident to the ball.

"Who do you think that voice was ?"

" I dunno I think her name began with b it was quiet strange like bet- no bella-"

" bellatrix !" She exclaimed

" uhh yeah I think so how did you know ?"

" haven't you read the newspaper  she escaped from Azkaban she's a you know who follower"

her words sent a strong chill down my spine causing me to sit there still as my skin grew pale.

" wait bu but won't that mean that my parent that they are With him too "I barely got out

"We can't be certain y/n they could have a reason" she quickly answered

" what if they are ginny ? I have to go back there what what if they don't let me come back? Or they find out about the DA meetings" I quickly cried unable to hold back my hyperventilating as a million possibilities rushed through my head.

Ginny pulled me into a hug as the tears slowly flowed down my cold pale cheeks.

" I promise I won't let them hurt you and if worse comes to worse the DA meetings might be more essential than Ever" the thought of me having to fight my own family didn't help the situation.

" y/n if you really don't feel safe you can stay with me .mum won't mind at all you know that "

"What him they attack you guys cos of me" the very thought was unbearable

" they won't "she replied firmly

" how do you know" I question through my hiccups

She fell silent

" why don't you at least come for Christmas"

" I'll see "

The DA meetings felt more important  than ever now.