The wedding (y4)

I woke up alone on the floor. Cold. Frozen.

I didn't dare wake up - knowing what was to come.  I still had hope that it was all a nightmare, but the feelings were still so raw from last night that I knew it couldn't be.

There was a soft knock at the door, which made me curious.

It slowly opened to reveal

" Grumphly!"

My heart dropped at the sight of all his cuts and bruises that covered his skin.

" are you ok? What happened ? Who did this ?"

He closed the door and brought in a plate with my breakfast on it.

" I'm fine mi-y/n"

" what happened?"I exclaimed nervously.

" Grumphly uhh heard you screaming and came to help, then grumphly  bumped into master Draco who was leaving the main reading room white as a ghost" he shuddered

" did Draco do this to you ? I am going to kill him !"  I stood up going for the door. 

" no , no not exactly he uhh moved me out the way rather hard and Grumphly hit his head , and then when Grumphly woke up grumphly  saw miss lestrange and she thought Grumphly was being lazy , when grumphly  tried to explain she got mad and punished grumphly "

" which grumphly deserves stupid grumpily !" He went for my book but I grabbed it before him. 

" no grumphly you do not deserve  this , this is my fault I should've just done what they said- I'm sorry grumphly" a tear streamed down my face.

" it's ok y/n Grumphly would it again if it meant you could get away "

" thanks - but please promise me one thing"

" anything y/n"

" never do that again no matter what happens to me - promise ?"

" promise"

" grumphly should let you be - as you must nee to get ready"

" yes of course that "

I took a shower and when I came out Narcissa was  sitting on my bed.

" I thought you could wear this dress as I wore it for my wedding and I thought it might be nice" she spoke rather sternly but subtly sad.

Probably because I was Partly responsible for putting her husband in Azkaban, but it still felt off I guess I'm just use to her warm side.

" umm yes that would lovely"

" listen I know you don't want to do this ,but please just don't run - you will only make this worse for yourself "

" I won't " I spoke solemnly.

She left the dress on my bed and left without saying another word.

I put on the white dress and looked in the mirror it looked elegant but unnatural. It felt unnatural. I've never really been the dress wearing type except the malfoys ball. 

" excuse me y/n" I heard a meek voice from the back of the room.

" oh hey grumphly" I said morbidly