Chapter 71

Song for the chapter: Work Song by Hozier

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next thing I know, he has lifted me into his arms and my legs automatically wrap around his waist. He is carrying me somewhere that I don't know, I am too wrapped up in his lips on mine. Seconds later I feel my back hit our new bed, which is so soft and much comfier than my old one. I bite down on my bottom lip as his mouth moves all over my neck, kissing and nipping at the skin. His hands slip underneath my shirt and his fingers trace lines up my stomach, leaving trails of fire. I feel the cold air against my skin as he lifts my shirt up a bit, exposing my stomach. He lowers his head, curing the cold with his lips as he leaves many marks all over me. 

My hands go to his hair as he starts to unbutton my jeans. The feeling of the fabric sliding down slowly while Luke leaves kisses all down my legs makes me go crazy. He leaves my black lace panties on and fully removes my shirt before stripping himself of his own clothes, leaving only his boxers. He leans down and kisses me, reigniting the familiar spark. His hands go straight to my underwear, rubbing me through the thin fabric. A small moan escapes my lips against his and he immediately moves his mouth to my neck. The wet spots that he leaves all down my body make me heat up everywhere. He runs his tongue along my inner thighs, taunting me. 

"Where are the condoms?" I demand. I couldn't wait any longer. 

"A little eager, aren't we?" He laughs as he sits up. I quickly nod and he brings his finger to my lips. He reaches over to a drawer where he put the condoms and grabs one, holding it in front of my face. "Not yet. I don't want to rush this," he whispers. His hand goes back down to my lower body and I suck in a breath at his touch. He slides my panties to the side and rubs my bare skin, almost sending me over the edge already.

He brings his mouth down and replaces his fingers with his tongue. His arms lock around both of my thighs, keeping them in place. Just as I am about to come undone right underneath him, he stops, leaving me craving more. He adjusts my underwear to cover me back up and stands up, holding his hand out for me to grab.

"Where are we going?" I ask him with a confused look. I was out of breath and very sexually frustrated, I didn't need to go anywhere besides this bed. 

"Just follow me," he demands in a soft voice. I take his hand and watch his cute butt move through his boxers as we walk. He leads me into the bathroom and opens the shower door. I can see the steam rising above when he closes the door. 

"We don't even have to close and lock the doors anymore," he says with a mischievous smile. His arms snake back around my waist and move up my back. I didn't even realize what he was doing until my strapless bra falls and hits the floor. He leans his head down and kisses my shoulder softly. "God, you are so beautiful," he whispers.

The words and his lips against me put me in a trance, making my head fall back. He leaves more kisses all along my collar bone to my other shoulder. I bring his face up to mine and kiss him hard, sliding my tongue in to meet his. I lower one of my hands and palm him through is boxers. His kisses grow harder and sloppier and I can tell I am making him as anxious as he made me. 

"After you," he whispers against my lips. I slide his boxers down and he kicks them off the rest of the way. I do the same to mine and walk towards the shower with his hand in mine. I open the door and we both step in. The water burns at first, but it is nothing compared to how hot my body is from Luke's touch. 

He immediately pushes me against the wet, hard tile of the shower walls. His lips attack my neck over and over and the hunger for him consumes me. My breaths become heavier as his slippery body slides against mine. I reach my hand down and grip his large member in between my fingers. As I move my hand up and down, he moans beautifully. He finally pulls away from my neck and takes my hand off of him. He opens the shower door and reaches for the condom that is laying on the floor. He rips it open and throws the package down before closing the door once again. After sliding it on him, he looks me up and down before colliding his lips with mine.

He lifts me up slightly, using the wall to keep me from slipping. Without warning, he shoves himself inside of me. There is a slight pain, but it dissolves right away. I let out a small moan involuntarily and bite down on my lip. 

"It's just us baby," Luke whispers, out of breath already.

He immediately quickens his pace, sending me to the top of the world. This was nothing like the other times, this was on a whole new level. The feeling of him made me go numb. I tried to scream out many times, but my voice had disappeared. I was slowly melting against him, dripping down like the hot water raining down on us. 

My hands continually pulled at his wet hair. His gripped my body tightly as he tried to keep me up, making the large muscles in his biceps more prominent than ever. I was raised higher and higher with every thrust. I threw my hands around his neck and onto his back, where I could feel the muscles contracting every second. The fire burning in the pit of my stomach was growing, taking over my whole body. He gently bit and sucked on the skin of my neck, harder than usual, which I'm sure would leave many marks. I could care less.

I was tingling all over. Each spot that Luke's mouth touched set my skin on fire. I had forgotten about the hot droplets falling on our bodies. He didn't slow down once. He actually went faster, which I didn't think was possible. My eyes were permanently rolled in the back of my head. The sound of Luke's occasional moans was music to my ears and brought me closer and closer to my finish. The sound of the water hitting the tile floor was just background noise. 

"Come on baby," he says even more out of breath, "just let go."

As he slams into me a few more times, I let out a couple of moans and they drive him crazy. On his final thrust, I can't help but scream out. It felt so good to not have to be quiet and sneaky. He kisses me sloppily before removing himself from me and setting me down. He turns the water off and we step out. I wrap myself in a towel while he does the same.

I lead him to the balcony that is outside of our bedroom and we both stare out at the bright city, filled with life even at 3 in the morning. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and digs his head into my neck. 

"You know, I'm going to have to take an actual shower tomorrow since there was no cleaning in there," I say with a laugh.

"Yeah you will, since you're so dirty," he whispers seductively into my ear, causing my cheeks to heat up. 

We both laugh and continue to stand there. It had finally sunk in that this was our new home; even though while I was with Luke, I was home all along. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hi guys!

Haven't spoken to you in a while. I just wanted to say that there's only going to be a few more chapters before I start the sequel, so prepare yourselves :) I hope you're all enjoying this. Also I have never really thought about it, but who do you guys picture Allis to be? Comment what you think :)

ALSO HOLY SHIT ALMOST 44K READS WOW 

I love you guys!