Chapter 29

I decide to take a shower before Luke gets here. As I stand under the hot water, all I can think about is Luke. All I can ever think about is him. I had known him for only a short time but I was already in too deep, deeper than I should be. I was drowning in my feelings for him and I never wanted to come back up for air again. 

I have been in love once before with my last boyfriend who had cheated on me, but I had never felt like this. Everything about Luke excited me. Everytime he touched me I got goosebumps and I felt the sparks when we kissed. Sometimes I wanted to lay in bed with him all night and just cuddle and listen to him talk, other times I wanted him to push me against the wall and never stop kissing me. He drove me crazy and when he was gone I craved him. He was a drug that I had become addicted to and I never want to be cut off. I was falling hard and fast for Luke and I didn't care how short of a time it had been.

I can't help but think of if other girls have felt like this about him. I haven't even slept with him and I already felt connected to him; I couldn't imagine how the other girls felt after they did stuff. I also couldn't imagine him cutting all ties and seeing him with another girl the next day. I hope that never happens and I want to believe that he won't hurt me. 

When I realize that I've been standing there for a while, I snap back to reality and wash my hair and body before getting out. I dry off and wrap my towel around me before walking into my room.

"Well hello there," Luke says. I jump and almost scream as I look over to see that he is laying on my bed.

"You scared me to death!" I say as I throw the towel that was in my hair at him.

"You can go ahead and throw that other towel at me too," he winks and I can't help but laugh.

 "You are something else," I say to him as I walk over to my bed. I lean down and kiss him and he takes me in his arms, sitting me on his lap. He kisses me again and runs his hands through my wet hair. I pull away from him and rest my forehead on his. "Thank you for being so great tonight," I say. "You know, after you left my mom told me that she thought you were nice."

He looks up at me and smiles widely. "Really?" He asks.

"Really," I say and he hugs me tightly. He pulls away and kisses me again. "You..were...a..very..good..boy.." I say in between kisses.

"Oh yeah?" He asks before kissing me again.

"Definitely," I say back and he smiles into my lips. 

He flips me over and now hovers over my body, bringing himself down on me to meet my lips again. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him in, pulling his head closer to mine. His hands gently massage my shoulders before traveling down to my waist. 

"You know, hearing you call me your boyfriend made me want to throw you on the table and kiss you right then and there," he says before moving his lips down to my neck.

"Oh really? So what would happen if I said it again, right now?" I ask as I bite my lip. His lips felt so good as they moved along my neck. 

"I don't think you wanna know," he whispers into my ear. He is turning me on so quickly and he's barely even touched me yet.

"I think I do wanna know, I'm all your's now Luke," I say back. He stops kissing me and brings his face up to mine, his eyes now dark. "Lock the door," I whisper to him. 

"Already did," he says as he takes his lip ring in between his teeth. God did I love when he did that.

"Ah, so you've been eager ever since you got here huh?" I ask with a smirk.

"When you're around, I'm always eager," he says before coming back down and pressing his lips hard against mine.

He slips his tongue inside my mouth without my permission, but I gladly welcome it. He lifts himself off of me and I can hear him undo his belt and pants. He gets off of me and stands up for a moment to slide his pants down his legs, revealing his tight, black boxers. He lifts his shirt off and I can feel the fire ignite in my stomach already. He crawls back on top of me and kisses me hard once again.

He lowers some of his body weight onto me and I can feel his excitement between my legs. He slowly starts to grind his hips down on me and I am engulfed in flames. As he starts to go faster and harder, a moan escapes my lips. I push him off of me before I explode. He sits up and I sit on his lap, kissing him gently with his face in my hands.

I pull away and look down into his eyes that are glistening up at me. "I wanna do something for you tonight."