Chapter 52

Song I recommend for the chapter: Medicine by The 1975

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luckily no one is upstairs and we make our way to my room. Luke pulls the key to my room out of his pocket and I try to unlock it quickly but fail to do so. I'm too drunk to steady the key long enough to fit it into the lock and I can't stop laughing. Luke takes it from me and unlocks it with ease.

"How did you do that?" I ask him.

"I've been drunk way too many times, I've pretty much gotten used to the alcohol for the most part." He laughs and we walk into my room. 

I shut the door behind me and lock it. I turn around to find Luke sitting on my bed. 

"Come here," he says quietly. 

I flip off the light switch and plug in the string lights, giving just enough light to see Luke. I walk over to my bed and climb on top of him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I will never get used to the way you make me feel," he says against my neck. "I love you so much."

I pull his head up to face mine, "I love you more."

"That's impossible," he says before colliding his mouth with mine.

The combination of the alcohol in my system and his lips against my own gives me a rush. My body was overheating against his sweaty body. His hands were everywhere, making my whole body go numb all at once. Why did I always want him more when I was drunk?

He slowly pulls my shirt off and slides his arms to the small of my back, holding me in place. His lips move down to my neck once again and I lean back against his arms as his mouth travels all over my chest.

"You are so perfect," he whispers against my skin, sending a chill down my spine.

He slowly stands up and I have to wrap my legs tighter around his waist so I don't fall. He turns around and lays me on the bed before sliding me up and crawling on top of me. He brings his lips back to mine and twirls our tongues together slowly.

"I need you Luke," I whisper into his mouth.

I couldn't control myself any longer, my body craved him more and more by the second. I just hoped that it wouldn't hurt as bad the first time. His eyes immediately get darker and he stands up off of the bed. He pulls his shirt off and quickly undoes his belt. When he completely removed his tight jeans and boxers, I knew that he couldn't wait anymore either. Just the sight of him makes me go crazy.

"Oh shit," I hear him whisper.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"My condoms are in my room," he says as he looks around. He picks up a blanket that is laying on the floor and wraps it around his naked body. I giggle at how silly he looks. "I'll be right back." He walks over to the door and slowly opens it, looking out in the hallway. "Coast's clear," he whispers and turns around to wink at me. 

He moves out the door and I can hear his feet run across the floor and down the hall. I imagined the  sight of a 6 foot tall boy running down the hallway with a purple blanket wrapped around him. He was such a dork. I also hear the slight noise of people's voices downstairs and pray none of them come up and see my naked boyfriend. Then I realize that my door is still open and I am shirtless. I frantically unmake my bed and cover myself with the blankets. This would only happen to us. I laugh to myself.

A few seconds later, I hear footsteps run down the hall again and know it's Luke. He's the only one who would be running right now. He comes back in and shuts and locks my door. He turns around and shakes the shiny package in his hand, smiling and wiggling his eyebrows at me. 

"You better quit that unless you want to turn me off," I say with a laugh.

"Why are you covered up?" He asks as he makes his way back over to me. 

"Well because my idiot of a boyfriend left the door open when I had no shirt on," I wink.

"Whoops," he laughs. "Well I'm glad you covered up then, I don't want anybody else to ever see you like that. But we can take that off now," he says and rips the blanket off of me.

He lets his own blanket fall from his body and crawls back on top of me, immediately undoing my belt and jeans. He basically rips them off of my body and even slides my underwear down too. I could tell he was anxious since he would usually tease me or admire my lace panties. I felt his member brush up against me, causing my whole body to catch fire. He kissed me and prepared me quickly, trying to hold back as best he could. 

When I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed the condom from his other hand and ripped it open. I pushed him off of me so that we were both sitting up. I slowly slid the condom over him and kissed him hard when I finished. He snakes his arms around my body, gripping my back tightly, and lays us both back down. I felt him line himself up with me and gripped hard onto his back, preparing myself for the pain. He gently slides himself in me and my nails involuntarily dig into his back. There was a slight sting, but it slowly disappeared as he began to move more. 

At first he moved very slowly, causing me to feel every single inch of movement. I was on top of the world. As our lips connected over and over again and his grip on my back tightened, I felt more safe than I have ever felt. Nothing could touch me while I was in Luke's arms, nothing could come close to his passion.

As he began to speed up, I could feel the fire rising in my stomach. His lips attached to my neck, leaving sloppy kisses all over. The music was so loud downstairs that I could feel the bass vibrate all throughout my body. I couldn't tell which was shaking the bed, Luke's movements or the vibrations from the music.

"Is this okay?" He asks as he quickens his pace even more.

"Yes baby, keep going," I whisper back.

Our breathing has picked up and our chests rise and fall at the same rate. As he pushes his body against mine when he kisses me, I can feel his heart pound against my chest. The music and alcohol pulse through my veins. I had forgotten that I was even drunk. When I am tangled up in Luke's body, I seem to forget about everything else. Nothing else will ever matter as long as I am in his arms. 

"I'm close baby," he whispers against my skin. The warmth of his breath gives me goosebumps and I immediately am colder when I no longer feel it. 

He speeds up and I tangle my fingers in his hair, gripping hard onto his back with my other hand. I bring his face to mine and crash my lips onto his. My legs begin to shake right underneath him and I can feel his breaths get heavier. His last moan sends me over the edge and we both finish. He lets his body fall against mine and I wrap my arms and legs around him, holding his sweaty body tightly against mine.

When his breathing slows, he slowly slides himself out of me and disposes of the condom. 

"You are so amazing," he smiles and crawls back into bed next to me.

"You're better," I say and kiss his lips once more. "Do you wanna go back downstairs?" I ask after pulling away.

"Not unless you want to," he whispers. "I'm perfectly fine right here." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. The feeling of our naked bodies tangled together gives me an unexplainable feeling.

"I was thinking the same thing," I say into his chest. "Our friends can take care of everything, they're the ones who wanted the party." I can feel my words slur as I begin to doze off in his arms.

"I just wanna lay here with you," I hear him whisper. I am almost asleep and I can't tell if his next words are real or are just in my dreams, but I hear something nonetheless.

"Forever."