Chapter 30

A/N

Towards the end of the chapter, when they are talking about his tattoos, I listened to Wait by M83. It just kind of fits and I like it, so listen to it while you read if you want the full effect :)

enjoy and don't forget to give me feedback! 

love you guys xx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I kissed Luke once more before pushing him back to lay him down. I have done physical stuff with a boy before, but for some reason it was different with Luke. I was more nervous with him. He had been with many girls whereas I had only been with one, and to top it off I was still a virgin. He was way more experienced than I was and I didn't want to do anything embarrassing, I also didn't want to be terrible compared to the other girls. I tried to supress the other girls from my mind, but it was hard.

I shake myself out of my thoughts and get back to Luke. When he is layed flat on my bed, I crawl over him. I bring my lips to his and then move them to his neck, eventually finding his sweet spot and making a soft moan escape his lips. This is heaven to my ears and I want to do anything I can to hear it again. I let my hands wander all over his body, tracing the tattoos that I have come to memorize. I gently slide my hand down his stomach and I feel him tense up as I reach the top of his boxers. 

I tease him by sliding my finger just inside the waist band and running it along his lower stomach. I bring my face back up to his and reconnect our lips once more. He grabs a fistful of my hair as I slowly slide my hand to meet his fully-grown member. I touch it slightly, taunting him to send a rush through his body. He kisses me harder and I feel accomplished. I wrap all of my fingers around him and squeeze him gently, which makes him moan so loud I almost laugh. I kiss his neck again as I move my hand up and down, sending him to the clouds.

I plant one more kiss on his lips before kissing all over his upper body. I plant soft kisses all down his stomach and stop to lightly suck on a few parts, gladly knowing that I will leave marks. His breathing is fast and I know that so far I'm doing the job right. When I get right above his boxers, I take my hand away and slide them down with both of my hands, revealing all of him. I gasp a little and this pleases him, only making him more cocky than he already is. 

When I have fully removed the unnecessary clothing from his legs, I leave small kisses all on his thighs and lower abdomen. I take him in my hand once more and put my mouth over it, letting my hand cover what my mouth couldn't. 

"Oh fuck, Allis, that feels so good," he says and I am pleased with myself.

I slowly start to bob my head up and down, making him go crazy. He takes my head in his hands, helping me move. I can feel him come undone right underneath me as his breathing picks up. I didn't know that giving someone pleasure could make me feel this good. All I wanted was to make him feel good and I was doing just that. 

"Unless you want it in your mouth, you better stop now," he says, out of breath.

I pull my mouth off of him and bring my lips up to meet his once again, continuing with my hand. Within seconds I feel something wet go all over my hand and I know that my job is done. Another moan leaves his lips and I'm surprised that I don't explode as well. He kisses me sloppily and hard, grabbing my face with both of his hands. He pulls away and smiles at me, a sweet smile.

"That was amazing," he says as he kisses me once more. "But I should probably go clean up." 

I laugh and nod my head at him, getting off of him so he can get up. He runs into the bathroom and I get a good glimpse of his cute, little butt. I giggle at his actions and realize that I still have his remains all over my hand. Before I can say anything, he throws a towel out of the bathroom and onto the bed. 

"Thanks babe," I say as I clean myself up.

Realizing that I still have only my towel on, I run over to my drawer and put on a pair of pink lace panties. I walk back over to the bed, covering myself up even though Luke isn't looking at me, and throw on the shirt that he had on earlier.

He comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later and walks over to my bed, not even attempting to cover himself. I can't help but sit there and stare at him, his body is so beautiful. His arms are lightly toned and his stomach has a hint of abs peeking through. His tattoos cover his body and swirl so perfectly from his arms to his chest. I see a few black lines traveling from his back and wonder how many he has that I haven't seen.

"Come here," I say as I pat the space in front of me.

He pulls on his boxers and then sits down in between my legs, facing away from me. The art on his back is even more beautiful and I am lost in all of the different patterns. I run my fingers over all of them, something that I know he loves. Certain ones stand out to me such as a carnation flower, a sunset and an anchor. I trace my fingers down his back and one especially catches my eye. We love you Lewi is written in cursive.

"What is this one?" I ask after I read it to him.

"My mom wrote that on my last birthday card before they passed," he explains. "The rest of it was supposed to say 'love mom and dad' but I could never get it finished. It was too hard."

I feel sad for him. There was a small space below the writing, as if meant for the rest of it. I wonder if he would ever get it finished, but I decide against asking him. His head is now looking down and I hate myself for asking about it in the first place. I kiss the spot where it is. I plant many more kisses all over his back, gently touching my lips to the many different tattoos.

"You have so many," I say before I kiss another spot, trying to change the subject.

"I got my first one when I was 16, I was drunk and a friend asked if he could give me one. I didn't know any better so I went along with it." He lifts up his left arm and points to the two skulls. "I don't know why he gave me two, so I got a sleeve to blend them together. They looked stupid before. After that I became addicted to the ink, I got the rest of them throughout the years. All of them mean something to me in some way, and they allow me to express myself when my words can't. They make me feel like I have a place in the world." 

I didn't realize how deep they were to him and it made me love them that much more. He turns around and is now facing me. He lifts me up and sits me in his lap. I am sitting in between his crossed legs and my legs are wrapped around either side of his waist, straddling him.

"You also make me feel like I have a place in this world Allis," he says quietly.

"You do have a place Luke, right here with me," I say back to him, softly.

He smiles at this. "There's no other place I'd ever want to be." He takes my chin in between his fingers and brings our lips together. It is a soft kiss, but full of passion. It was in this moment that I knew.

I was in love with the boy behind the tattoos.