Chapter 70

We end up going back to my house anyways. We needed to get our stuff and I'm sure that my mom would like to see our new home. As I pack up the things I am taking with me, it seems weird. I was still in shock that I was moving out of my house to live with my boyfriend. It still hadn't hit me. This all felt like a dream, the perfect dream. My life couldn't get any better at the moment. 

My mom was in complete shock when we showed her the new place. She had the same reaction as me, not believing that we could afford it. I told her that Luke was paying for most of it but that I wanted to help.

"I'll give you a little bit of extra money for a little while, but you should probably find a job soon," she says as I show her around. Luke, Louis, Troy and Bradley are all enjoying our new T.V. 

"I know, I'm gonna look for one soon. I'll have to look into buying a car too," I say.

"Look at you, being all grown up. It makes me sad," she says with a pout.

"Oh stop mom," I say as I hug her. "I'm still me, just with a new house."

"You're still my little girl, you always will be," she says and kisses my forehead. 

After they leave, I text Lin and the boys about our new apartment and invite them over for a movie night. Luke and I decide to go to the store to buy food, since we had none, and to rent a couple of movies. We buy popcorn and other snacks along with actual food that we will need for ourselves. Luke lets me help pay and we split the cost. 

When we get back home, we await our friends. After we put our groceries away, Luke lifts me up onto the counter. He kisses me gently before moving his lips to my neck.

"What do you say we break in our new home?" He says against my skin, sending a chill all down my spine.

"Babe, our friends will be here any minute," I say with a laugh.

"I only need a few minutes," he whispers. No matter how bad I wanted him, I didn't want our friends walking in on us.

"It's a lovely offer that I will gladly accept later," I say as I pull his lips away from my skin and hold his face in my hands. 

He sighs. "You owe me," he winks and kisses me softly.

Soon after, we hear a knock on our door. We walk over and let our four friends in. Their faces are priceless as they take in the beauty around them. 

"Holy shit, how did you guys land this?" Michael asks. 

"We got lucky," Luke says back. I have a feeling that his friends didn't know that he had this much money either. 

Luke shows the guys our entertainment system, while Linley and I make some food and I give her a tour. 

"Allis, this is perfect," she says. 

"I know," is all that I can say as I look around.

"Seriously, how did you guys afford this?" She asks.

"Luke paid for most of it, I don't know how he got the money but somehow he has it," I try to explain.

"That's weird.." She trails off.

"I know," I say before I hear the microwave go off. 

We walk back into the kitchen and grab the food and drinks, taking them to the living room. I snuggle up to Luke with Calum on the other side of me. Ashton lays on the floor and Linley is sitting in Michael's lap on a chair. 

We spend hours watching movies and laughing with each other. We hadn't all hung out in a while and it was nice, I will invite them over more often. I loved being with Luke every minute; but I missed talking to Linley about everything, or the way that Michael made perverted comments all the time, or how Ash laughed at everything Calum did. We needed to be with our friends more, and I'm sure that Luke would be fine with that. Now that we have our own place, we could have them over anytime. 

When they leave, it is 2 in the morning. Luke shuts the door behind them and makes his way over to me, sliding his arms around my waist. 

"That was fun," I say as I look up at him.

"Yeah, it was. But I'm glad we're alone now," he says and brings his lips to my neck once again. I throw my head back and sigh. "Is it time yet?" He whispers against my neck.

"Time for what?" I mumble, even though I already know the answer.

"You know what," He says and pulls my face up to look into his eyes that are now filled with fire and lust.