Chapter 23

When we get back to the house, Luke leads me inside so he can make himself a drink.

"Are you gonna actually have fun tonight?" I ask him with a smirk.

"As long as you don't act stupid," he winks and takes a giant gulp of his drink.

I shake my head and give him an evil look as I take the final sip of my drink. Since we are already in the kitchen I make myself another with the same stuff that Linley did. It doesn't turn out tasting as good as her's but at this point I don't care. 

We head back out to the backyard again where we find our group of friends dancing and laughing amongst each other. As we reach them, they all stop and give us questioning looks.

"We're good," I tell them as Luke wraps his arm around my waist. A small gesture, but it causes my stomach to flip. I missed his touch and the feelings that he gave me. They all smile at us and we all dance and talk, just having a good time. Yeah! by Usher comes on and everyone screams, who couldn't love this classic?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

As the night goes on, we all have a great time together. I am currently on my third drink and I am definitely feeling the effects of it. Luke has had three drinks now and is more drunk than I saw him last time. The rest of our friends are wasted and I can't help but laugh at how funny they're acting. It's been about two hours since we arrived and we've danced and played beer pong countless times. This is one of the best nights of my life and I now know why these people party all of the time.

We're all back outside dancing again and Luke's hands are on my waist. I look up at him and see his now dark eyes staring into mine. He leans down and plants a small kiss on my lips before pulling away and bringing his lips back to mine again. He kisses me hard and takes a fistful of my hair. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull him tighter against me. I let his tongue slide in my mouth and meet mine and I am lost in the kiss. I don't even care that we are making out in the middle of the dancefloor, filled with basically our whole school. He pulls away and I look at him with pleading eyes, needing his lips back on mine.

"Let's get out of here," he suggests and I immediately kiss him again before leading him through the crowd. We don't even bother saying bye to our friends, they won't remember it anyways. We walk fast to my house, hand in hand laughing with each other. 

As we reach my house a few minutes later, I pull out my key and unlock the door. Luke turns me around and pins me against it before I get the chance to open it. I hope my mother isn't downstairs but I don't really care. He takes both of my wrists in his hands and hangs them above my head before kissing me again. He takes his hands away from mine and grabs my thighs, lifting me up. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist and my arms around his neck, gently pulling on his hair. 

I hear him open the door and walk inside, still holding me and not taking his lips away. He quietly closes the door and starts to walk towards my stairs, stumbling a bit on the way. We both laugh into each other's mouths before connecting our lips once again. He carries me up the stairs and we make our way into my room. He throws me on my bed and walks back over to shut the door and lock it, keeping his eyes on me the whole time. He then walks over and crawls on the bed, now hovering over me. 

He closes the space between us once more, and I am drunk from the alcohol and the taste of his lips. He wastes no time reaching his hands under my shirt and running them all over my stomach. He pulls away and looks at me, asking if it's okay. I nod and he returns to me. His hands travel up my bare back and unhook my bra immediately after touching it.

He brings his hands back to the front of my body slowly and cups my breasts in his hands. I feel him grow in between my legs and I pull him harder against me, needing to feel all of him. He lets out a small groan and I can no longer control myself or my words.