Chapter 51

Song I recommend for the chapter: You by Galantis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Soon after our toast, the doorbell rings. Luke and I get the door and groups of people start piling in. I greet as many as I can and let them know that the drinks are in the kitchen, since I know that's what they'll go for first. It only takes 10 minutes for the house to start getting crowded and I am already pleased with the turn out. 

"Wanna go play beer pong?" Luke asks me. I nod and we make our way to the dining room, allowing people to come in as they please.

Luke and I play our first game against Calum and Ashton and smash them. We play over and over, winning each time against our new oppenents. By the third game, I finish my second drink and am feeling more than good. We're standing at the table and waiting for our next game to start when we hear a voice from behind us.

"Hey Luke." I turn around and see Myra, the red-head that I first saw with Luke the first time he sat with us at lunch. She had gotten more piercings on her body and her hair was a brighter red than the last time I saw her. I am instantly angered by her and the memory of Luke being a jerk to me.

"Oh hey Myra..." Luke says shyly.

"I've missed you, where have you been?" She asks, moving closer to him.

"With me, his girlfriend," I say with a smile and step in between them. Alcohol definitely dissolves my shyness.

"You're dating her?" She asks and gives me a dirty look.

"Yes, and I'm very happy with her so you can move along," he says back, putting his hands on my waist.

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes and walks away. I didn't want her in my house. Did she even know this was my house?

"I never liked her," I turn and say to Luke.

"Why?" He giggles, pulling me in close.

"Because I saw her with you..." I trail off, looking away from him.

"Well now I'm all your's." I look back up at him and he is smiling.

"I like the sound of that," I say and we both lean in.

"Hello, we're waiting," I hear from across the table. I look over and see Michael and Linley standing on the opposite side of us, waiting to play. I laugh and turn back to Luke and quickly kiss him.

We beat them and play a few more games but I lost count. I am definitely feeling the effects of my drinks and can't keep my hands off of Luke. We decide to check out downstairs and I am in shock when we go down. The whole room is so crowded that you can barely move. The music is so much louder down here that I can't even hear myself talk unless I yell very loudly. We find our friends in the middle and dance with them, moving as much as we can. The music is pulsing through my body and I lose myself against Luke's hips. I know for a fact that people have more fun at Connor's house since he has a pool and a bigger area to dance, but I could tell that people were still having fun. There's a lot more people here than I thought would come and I'm actually happy with how the night was going. I really couldn't be anything other than happy while I was drunk with Luke and my friends.

After a few songs, Luke leans down and talks in my ear. "Wanna go outside? I'm really hot and it's so loud in here."

I nod and he takes my hand to lead me through the ocean of people. Everytime we go in different rooms, I notice more and more people. As we pass through the kitchen, Luke makes us both drinks since we didn't have any in our hands. We walk outside and the breeze feels so good on my skin. I was so sweaty and hoped that I didn't smell too bad. There are a few other people sitting around the fire and Luke and I sit on the opposite side of them.

"Hey, great party!" A guy that is sitting across from us says to me. His group of friends all nod and raise their cups to me.

"Thanks for coming!" I say back.

Even though there are plenty of chairs, I sit on Luke's lap and he wraps his arms around my body. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You tired?" He asks.

"Nah, just wanted to lay here for a sec," I answer. Truthfully, my head was spinning and I needed to sit still for a minute.

"It is a really great party," he says. "Are you having fun?"

"The most fun I've had in a while, what about you?" I ask him.

"Me too." He smiles down at me and I poke his large dimple. I could tell that he had been feeling better since the incident with his brother and I was happy. Maybe I really was healing him, even if it was a slow process.

A few minutes later, the group of people that were sitting on the other side get up and walk inside and Luke and I are now alone out here. 

I sigh. "The stars are so pretty," I say as I look up at the night sky. It was beautiful and the sky was full of little, bright dots.

"Not as pretty as you," I hear him say. I look back down at him, his eyes looked beautiful as they reflected the fire in front of us.

"You're so cheesy," I laugh at him.

"You love me." He smiles and his nose scrunches up adorably.

"Yes, yes I do," I say as I lean down and plant my lips on his.

He lifts me up and repositions my body to straddle him. As he sits me back down, I feel his hands grip my bare waist tightly, pushing my shirt up a little bit. I throw my arms around his neck and drop my cup behind us. I could care less about the cup and I could care less about the house full of people, all I cared about at the moment was Luke's hands running free all over my body.

"Do you wanna go to my room?" I whisper against his lips. I pull away so I can see his response. He slowly nods and I smile, causing him to bite down on his bottom lip.

My sudden want for him turned into a must have and I couldn't control myself anymore.