Chapter 36

The hallway is long and gets darker the further back we go, the only light that is on up here is the light at the top of the stairs. I glance down at the arm that is covering my mouth and see no tattoos. The fingers are not long and skinny and I realize that this is not Luke playing a joke on me.

Suddenly, I am shoved up against the wall at the end of the hallway. My head hits hard against the surface, causing my eyes to screw shut in pain. I look down the hall and see the stairs that are now so far away. I turn my head to meet my eyes with the ones staring back at me through a creepy clown mask. I shudder at the sight, I am absolutely terrified of clowns and whoever was doing this was cruel. Who would do this and why are they doing it?

I immediately feel sick when the mask is removed and I am met by the familiar face.

"Here we are again," he says, I can smell the alcohol on his breath and it makes me gag. "We always end up like this, it would be easier if you just let me take you to my bed. It'd be much more comfortable too," he laughs. It is an evil sound that sends shivers down my back.

"Get off of me Tate," I say through my teeth.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, I just want you too bad." He leans down and puts his lips on my neck, slowly kissing all over it.

He moves his head down and slides his tongue along my collar bone. It takes all I have not to throw up. Before I can yell for help, his hand is brought back to my mouth. He pushes it forcefully against my lips, shoving my head hard against the wall again and making it throb. I feel his free hand slide down my body, making its way to my legs. I feel the coldness of his fingers against my leg and he moves them up underneath my skirt. A tear rolls down my cheek as his hand grips my butt, causing a deep groan to leave his mouth. He starts to move his hand back to the front and I know exactly where he is headed.

He brings his face back up to meet mine, goosebumps appear all over my body when his eyes stare into me.

"You know, if you weren't so tense you'd enjoy this. Let me loosen you up a bit," he whispers and removes his hand so that his lips can now do the job.

I try as hard as I can not to let my mouth part, but he forces it open and shoves his tongue in. I start to cry even more as I close my eyes, I feel weak and defeated. His lips break away from mine and I leave my eyes closed, awaiting for the dreaded moment that I knew was coming. I don't open them until I hear words come from his mouth.

"What the-" he says before I see his head slam into the wall inches away from my face.

He falls to the ground and I see Luke. It wasn't the same Luke that I knew, he was different. His eyes were flaming and his arms raised, ready for battle. His teeth were gritted as he looked at Tate who was now laying on the ground in between us. I was terrified of this Luke. 

"I will fucking kill you!" He screams as he picks Tate back up and shoves him against the wall, repeatedly punching him in the face.

Tate falls back over and Luke begins to kick him over and over again, leaving me speechless. Luckily Ashton, Michael and Calum come running down the hallway. They struggle to pull Luke off of Tate. He must be really strong if the three of them can't even budge him. Two big guys run up the stairs and make their way over to us. They finally manage to pull Luke off, Michael and Ash hold his arms as Calum stands in front of him and tries to calm him down.

"If you ever touch her again, you're fucking dead!" He screams as the two guys help Tate down the hallway. The anger in his voice frightens me and I start to feel dizzy.

Linley eventually finds us and runs over to me, taking me in her arms. She takes me away from the other boys as they are still trying to calm Luke down. She leads me into the bathroom and sits on the floor as I lay in her lap. My whole body is trembling and I close my eyes to try to block out what just happened.

I don't know how long we lay there, but the next time I open my eyes, I am looking up at the stars. I look over and see Luke looking ahead, carrying me somewhere. Everything fades to black as my eyelids fall shut involuntarily.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N

I just wanted to say sorry for writing that scene, it even made me sick to write it but it was necessary for the plot.

Other than that, thanks for reading, I'm almost to 5K and that is amazing to me! I love you guys so much!

x