Chapter 66

The next day at school, we meet our friends at my locker. I was so anxious for today to come so that we could break the news to Lin and the boys that Louis was at my house and wanted to see them play. 

"So we have great news," Luke says as soon as we get to them.

"I wanted to tell them!" I say back, jokingly hitting him on the arm. 

"Let's tell them together?" He asks with a smile.

"Okay, at the same time!" I laugh. Our friends are looking at us like we're stupid. "One, two, three," I count.

"Louis Tomlinson is at our house and wants to see you guys play!" We say in unison and then laugh, not knowing that we would say the exact same thing. They all look at us in complete shock.

"You heard us," Luke says, laughing at their faces and silence. 

"Dude, this is insane!" Ashton says with wide eyes.

"When are we gonna do it?" Michael yells.

"What are we even gonna sing?" Calum yells back.

"Calm down guys!" I say and laugh. "He wants to see you today."

"What?! We haven't even practiced!" Michael says nervously.

"Relax, you guys are amazing. You don't need practice," Linley says as she takes his hand in her's. 

"She's right. You guys will rock," I say. 

"How about we all think of what we think we perform best and then we'll share our ideas at lunch?" Luke suggests.

They all nod and the bell rings. Luke kisses me softly and we part our ways.

When lunch finally rolls around, the boys excitedly discuss their private concert for Louis.

"So are we just singing one song or what?" Ashton asks Luke.

"I'm not sure. I think we should play more than one so he can get a better feel of us," he responds and they all nod.

"We can do it in my garage since we practice there," Michael says and they agree once again.

"Okay, so what songs?" Calum asks.

"I think you guys should definitely play Unpredictable," I chime in. Luke and I smile at each other, recalling the time that he basically sang that to me at their gig.

"Okay, that'll be good. How about two more," Michael says.

"Hmm..Rejects?" Ashton suggests. I had only heard that one once, I don't really remember it.

"Yeah...and She Looks So Perfect?" Calum asks. I wasn't familiar with that one.

"Dude that song sucks," Michael whines.

"No it doesn't! That's probably one of our best at the moment," Ashton says. 

"Fine," he groans.

"Awesome, so we'll meet at your house at...6?" Luke asks. "We'll bring Louis."

"Sounds good to me," Michael responds and everyone nods along.

Thankfully the rest of the day flies by and we head home to get ready for the night. 

"So we'll be going to my friend Michael's to play for you, that okay?" Luke asks Louis after we greet him when we get home.

"Sounds great," he responds.

"Cool, we'll be leaving at like 5:50," Luke says.

"Alright, I'll be ready!" Louis says before we head upstairs.

My mom wasn't home yet, so we went to my room. 

"Let's take a nap," I say as I lock the door. "I'm so tired."

"Fine with me," Luke says. He is already on my bed with open arms, waiting for me to join him. 

I crawl into my bed and wrap myself in the blankets and his embrace. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck and am already almost asleep when he speaks.

"Babe?" He asks.

"Yes?" I say groggily.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go look for apartments tomorrow? I set up some appointments at a few places," he says.

"Well I guess I have to now," I joke.

"I can always cancel them," he says sadly.

"I'm kidding. Of course I want to." I'm struggling to stay awake. "But right now I want to sleep."

"Okay. I love you," he says and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you," I smile into his neck and drift off to sleep within seconds.