thirty-two

AARON

"don't spill anything on this,okay? i can only do so much."
Antonio laughed as he fixed the collar of my black dress shirt.

i laughed fixing my cuff links.
"i'll try not to."

he used a lint roller on the sleeves on my tux as i buttoned the buttons down the front.

"ok,i'll be on my way.don't flatter the ladies too much."
she laughed.

"don't worry,he won't"
my dad popped his head into the doorframe.

Antonio and him made small talk before he thanked him,allowing him to leave the room.

he walked in standing next to me,looking in the mirror at himself too.

he sighed.
"you look good."
he said running his hands over his freshly shaved face.

"you too."
i smiled.

he hummed turning to me.
"i want you on your best behavior tonight,aaron.we have some really important people that are gonna be there."

he fixed my tie making sure that it was straight before i decided to copy him,doing the same to his.

"don't worry i will.when am i not on my best behavior?"
i joke.

he rolled his eyes patting my back as he led me down the stairs and into the foyer,where my mom was waiting.

she gasped.
"oh you look so good ronnie!"
she fixed my hair smiling.

the crimson tux that i was wearing looked extremely fancy,including the black accents supporting it.

the black dress shirt i was wearing underneath had not a wrinkle in sight and the black leather dress shoes did indeed match it.

my curly hair had been somehow slicked slightly to the side and i was wearing a few rings on my middle and pointer fingers.

"thanks mom."
i blushed.
"are we leaving?"

she nodded opening the front door as a blacked out limo was parked in the front of our house.

they held the doors open for us as we all slid in getting comfortable as they drove off.

they both conversed as i sat on the opposite side of the car,hands folded.

i hadn't seen anybody all day,not chris,not jessica,not aaliyah.

i had spent the whole morning at my house,getting ready for tonight.

my nerves were all over the place,jessica was gonna be there and i hadn't talked to her since yesterday.

chris,ryan and me haven't been close since i've been spending so much time with aaliyah.

and aaliyah,

i don't even know.

i don't know what i'm feeling.