two

AARON

i'm not a bad person.

at least i don't think so.

i mean yeah,i do some shit here and there but so does everybody else–so what difference does it make?

a lot of people have an opinion on me that most may think is pretty accurate.

that i'm a stuck up,ignorant,spoiled little rich kid.

there's nothing wrong with being spoiled,it just all depends on how you take it.

me,i live my life as i should.
i have the girl that every guy at school wants,the popular friends to go with it ,and the money and looks to top it all off.

i mean what else could i possibly need.

love.

love is what i need.

i'm not completely oblivious to the idea of love.
i've been in love before and my parents love me.

i think.
no,i know,definitely.

my parents work. a lot.
like 'i only see them a few times a week' a lot.

but i guess the money makes up for it.
or at least it does in their opinion.

i'm not ungrateful,i'm just unsatisfied.which i know i shouldn't be but i can't help but to want more from my parents.

my parents have a family owned company that my grandpa handed off to my dad before he passed.
to be completely honest,i don't understand any of the shit that they do there.

all i know is that whatever they're doing there,is taking up all of the time that they're supposed to be spending with me.

me and my parents have never been that close.

ever.

it's not necessarily their fault that we don't have a good bond,they just work so much that we never get to spend any quality time together.

God forbid us ever having a family dinner,Jesus christ.

takeout has always been the way to go.
if one parent was home than the other would be at work.

it was never the best of both worlds for me.

never has been and it honestly probably never will be.

my seventeen years on this earth have been filled with nannies that have to watch me because my parents are working,takeout every night because my parents were never home to cook anything for me and lonely nights where we had planned to have a nice dinner together but something 'came up' and they couldn't make it.

i've gotten pretty used to it by now.
i'm pretty good at the whole 'it's not your fault,we can have it another night' ordeal,even though it's complete bullshit.

sometimes i wish i had an older sibling to vent to.
if i told my parents how i felt about their job,they wouldn't understand.
and it's not like i can vent to anybody else.