forty-seven

aaliyah

(bigggg time jump.)

"ahh,love is in the air."
destiny said as she leaned her head on miles shoulder.

it was officially February and valentine's day was slowly creeping up on us.

the school had decorated the halls with red and pink decorations and began the fun festivities.

either you were cuddled up with your significant other,or mugging the people who had one in the corner.

regardless,Richland high school never failed when it came to celebrating any holiday.

anthony scrunched his nose up as he sniffed around.
"yeah and that shit stink.what the fuck is that smell-"

"some freshman threw up in the west wing."
miles answered as they all laughed at his face.

"shit smells like acid and wet coins."
he complained making us all laugh out again.

i sighed looking around the lunch room eagerly.
i haven't seen aaron all day and i was slightly worried.

we sat together everyday but i hadn't heard from him since i texted him this morning.

"hey,has anybody seen aaron? he's been mia all day."
i ate a fry asking the table as they shook their heads.

"coach wants the basketball team to get more publicity,so he's making all of us hand out the rose grahams."
junior sulked

i nodded satisfied with his answer as i drank my drink.

"so what are you guys doing for valentine's day? speak."
destiny demanded as miles held his arms around her.

junior spoke up.
"i'm driving into miami to go see monica and we're gonna spend the weekend together."
she smiled shyly.

destiny awed at him making a blush appear on his light cheeks as he tried to hide it.

junior was an incredible friend,and it felt good to know that he had somebody to match his energy.

i had never met monica,but from what junior has told us about her,she is incredible and just right for him.

junior rarely ever got shy.he was quite confident but definitely not cocky,and had a good personality.

but whenever monica came up in a conversation,he was a completely different person.

shy,smiley,nervous.
so it was safe to say,that junior was indeed in love with the brown skinned beauty he loved to talk about.

"what about you?"
he asked destiny and miles as they both smirked.

"we're taking a road trip to tampa to stay at a resort.they have jet skis and surfing and we're staying in their suite."
destiny smiled.

miles nodded before laying a kiss on her check and resting his chin on her shoulder as she talked.

"what about you?"
she asked me as she squirmed in her seat from miles tickling her neck with kisses.