im so sorry:(

no i'm not ending this book,before you get the wrong idea.

i would never do that,especially considering how hard i've worked on it for these past few months.

i'm extremely grateful for everyone of you who enjoys my story and continues to give me positive feed back.

as most of you know,i'm in school,i'm also online since covid has taken over the world.

it is currently june first and i have an e in every single one of my classes.

i end school in eight days and i refuse to fail.
refuse.

i don't care if i have to bring my computer with me to the shower,i'm gonna finish this work and pass.

i love writing this book and i still have so much left that has yet to be revealed.

but there's only so much that i can do and there comes a point and time where i have to put my education before everything else.

so what i'm saying is,i'm taking a break for about a week or so,just to catch up on my work.

i'm also deleting the app completely because i find myself reading way too much when i should be doing my work.

i know what you're thinking,everytime an author says some bullshit like this,they always end up never coming back.

not me.

i refuse to not finish this book,i've worked way too hard and i would not only leave you all unsatisfied but also i would leave myself unsatisfied.

i've NEVER gotten even close to being this far with a wattpad book.
i'm extremely proud of myself.

i love writing and i never thought i'd be able to write sixty something chapters,like wtf.

but it has been incredible and i don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

i'm so excited for you all to see what i have in store this summer.

over these past few months,i've read so many great books and been introduced to so many incredible authors.

it has inspired me greatly and i have improved so much since i started this book in october.

i'm so excited for you all to see new characters,settings,writing,and just visuals in general.

i can't wait to share what i have in store with you all.

thank you so much for all the love and support.

-j <3

(btw,i'm sorry for scaring y'all with the title,but clickbait is just too good to pass up x)