character q & a

hey everybody.

so.

first off i wanna say thank you so much for 4k reads,that's crazy.

i've been writing this book since the end of October and i was only getting a few reads every day,but regardless i was grateful.

(as you can see by my notes at the end of every chapter.)

i thanked you guys for every view and vote that came through my page even though it was small.

and recently my book took a turn,and gained thousands of views over night.

this is my first time writing a book and actually having it turn out the way i want to to,so i really appreciate you guys supporting it.

i wanted to take a break away from the book,don't worry only for a chapter,to ask YOU GUYS some questions.

i see a lot of people commenting,especially now that my book has been getting more attention.

and a lot of your comments i always want to answer but i don't wanna spoil anything.

so,i'm making this chapter so that you guys can ask these characters questions.

any questions that you guys have for these characters,whether it's about relationships,their boyfriends or girlfriends,school,future plans ANYTHING,you can now ask.

so,i'll leave a name of a character,and all you have to do is ask them a question.

i'll be posting the answers to the questions a week from now,on Friday the 22nd,at around 4pm eastern time.

so until then,ask your questions and you'll get answers.

much love,j.💕

-

aaliyah

aaron

miles

destiny

Anthony

junior

Chris

jessica

James (aaliyah and miles' father)

ryan

mrs.williams (aarons mother)

mr.williams (aaron's father)

-

i can't wait to answer your guys questions,and i'll see you guys later for today's chapters.

💞.