four

AARON

parties weren't always my thing.
i used to hate them.

up until sophomore year, the last thing on my mind was a party full of people that i didn't know.

i thought they were crowded and too loud and had too many activities that i didn't wanna partake in.

i never smoked,i never drank,i never took a drug.
it just wasn't for me.

up until sophomore year,i was just a good little white boy who followed every set of rules anybody gave me.

until i met chris.
me and chris met on the first day of sophomore year.

his dad was a business man too and they had just moved here to expand his company.

while i was a well mannered,focused,well behaved sophomore,
chris was the opposite.

the troublemaker,the wild one,the man.
even though chris had no home training at all,he knew how to handle himself.

chris never let anybody walk all over him,from the day i met him up until now.

he walked around the school like he owned it,and he did.
everybody knew to watch their tone and body language when it came to chris.

he had a mean temper.
he was loud and disrespectful and rude,
but everybody respected him.

me and chris became friends when he joined the basketball team during fall of our tenth year.

i'm admit,i was scared of him at first.
while chris was this big,built,sophomore who always worked out.

i was still fresh out of middle school,i was tall and skinny,with no muscle and no intentions of working out.

that was until chris told me the benefits.
he explained that people respected you more,when your bigger,and they know not to mess with you.
you intimidate them.

all throughout freshman year,i let everybody walk all over me.
everybody had control over me and i was scared and timid,i was small.

chris taught me how to be confident.
he taught me how to make people respect you if they didn't already and to not give a fuck.

by the end of sophomore year my mindset wasn't the only thing that had transformed.

my body had went from a skinny little stick to a built ball of muscle.
chris introduced me to the gym and a solid diet plan.

by time summer came after sophomore year,everybody respected us.
all the girls wanted us and all the guys wanted to be us.

i had females all over me the whole summer.
innocent little aaron,had vanished.

me and chris were a double-team for most of sophomore year,ryan wasn't in the picture at first.

towards the middle of sophomore year,our school introduced a STEM program.
for science,tech,engineering and math.

after the program was introduced,tons of weird nerdy ass kids decided to spend their free time in labs and classrooms as apart of the program.