six

song for this chapter - grove street party (it's a party) -waka flocka

-

AARON

me,chris,and ryan all jumped up and down in unison as waka flocka played over the booming speakers.

everybody else in the gym was doing something to keep them occupied.most of us were dancing in the middle of the gym,screaming the lyrics.

but a good amount of people were finding other ways to keep themselves busy.

some people were playing pool,we had some guys working the bar in the back,beer pong,body shots,seven minutes in heaven,i mean we had it all.

i really could not complain,none of us could honestly.
here we all were,having a bad ass party,once again,for the last time,during our senior year.

it was kinda nostalgic to be honest.
this the was last highschool halloween party we would ever experience.

it felt good to know that a moment like this was being spent with someone as close to me as these morons.

we all stopped jumping to try to catch our breath from all the movement we had been doing for twenty minutes straight.

the dj had put on a less intense song by lil baby,for everybody to still sing to but to also slow down.

"bro what the fuck this is the best party we've ever thrown,what the hell were you thinking!"

chris messed up my hair as we all started walking towards the hidden bar in the back to grab a drink.

"i mean what can i say,i'm not only good looking,i've got some brains too"
i smiled.

"that english grade says other wise,you're failing ms.lee's class you fucking idiot!"
ryan yelled over the music as we all laughed.

i told the bar tender to give us three shots of tequila as he grabbed some shot glasses and began the pour the alcoholic drink.

"man fuck that class,you got me right?"
he nodded,assuring me that he would change my grade sometime soon.

"i'm not worried about some old bitches class that isn't gonna benefit me in a year."

they both nodded agreeing with my argument.
"i'm just worried about right now.Me,you guys,this"
i gestured to the party in front of us.

"that's all i'm worried about."

chris nodded grabbing his shot glass as we all did the same
"shit drink to that!"

we all hit our glasses together before downing the drink,all of our faces squeezing our faces in disgust.

"whew shit!"
we all put our glasses back asking for another shot.

i leaned against the bar waiting for my shot as we conversed.
"so what are y'all's plans for the rest of the night?"

chris questioned as we all downed another round of shots,the alcohol went down my throat smooth as it burned.