until next time <3

i cant believe i'm about to say this but

that's a wrap.

i cant believe that this book is officially over,it does not seem real AT ALL.

i started this book last year in october and i'm just now finishing it.

this is so sentimental to me because not only is this my first time loving a book that i've wrote but it's also my first time finishing a book.

every other book that i've written has barely gotten half way before i unpublished it or deleted it.

so it's crazy to think that now i'm completely done with this.

i think i wasn't as hard on myself for this book,and since i took my time writing and didn't force myself to work when i didn't want to,it really worked out in everyone's favor.

before i completely end this book for good,first i wanna talk about my nee book that is already out.

i've been waiting to finish this book to start the other one back up but now that this one is over,we're only going up.

this book is called 'opposites attract'

i'll give y'all a little preview slash peek at the plot.

the cover. (made by me)

so the story is about a girl named kilani 'beautiful' braxton,who is in her third year of college

so the story is about a girl named kilani 'beautiful' braxton,who is in her third year of college. she's very pure and kind hearted. she's kinda quiet but she has a beautiful personality,just like her name,and she is such a gorgeous soul. like you know when you can just tell someone's a good person by the way they look,she's one of those people. She's into soccer and she's religious but she's also kind of in her older siblings shadow. her older siblings are really successful business people and her mom and sister are always kinda forcing her to live up to those standards. she's missed out on a lot of her college experience but she really thinks this year could be different for her.

On the other side of campus is Keith Davis. He's a third year college student with a confidence personality and a reputation to match. He's a football sensation and every bodies eyes are on him 24/7. Everyone knows him,he's a social butterfly and he's friends with basically everyone. he's not necessarily cocky but definitely a little close minded and stubborn. He's been living it up for the past two years in college and is ready for another amazing year. He's attractive,he's built,he's funny but he's also kinda unlabeled and has really bad commitment issues. he doesn't like to be tied down and he's kind of a free spirit. he's smart and good at school but he could use someone to mend his broken heart.