i got my acc back

ok so some of y'all have probably been reading the first two chapters of this book and thinking

"where this bitch at"
lemme explain.

my dumb but was tryna change the username of my acc and wattpad was starting to get sus so they logged me out.

i've had this acc for like four years and i made it on my old phone with my old email and number.

so when i tried to log in they wanted to confirm by sending me an email that i wasn't even able to get.

and then i tried to do the whole "i forgot my password" thing but they wanted to send an text to the number linked that email and guess what..

i don't have that number anymore;)

so i had to make a new acc thinking that i would never get this one again.

i tried to contact wattpad customer service but they don't have one,only an email.

i emailed them not expecting an answer but they sent me one back asking me to give them some info about my acc that only i would know to verify that it was mine.

i answered them and then a couple hours later they sent me a confirmation to reset my password and here we are.

don't worry,i changed the email so this won't be happening again.

so yeah that's the reason as to why i've been mia these last few days.

ik i'm a dummy but it won't happen again.
i hope.

anyways let's get back into it.:)