forty

narrator

"oh my god,another one! she shoots and she scores!"

aaron cupped his hands around his mouth as he laid on his bed.

him and aaliyah decided to spend the last few days of winter break together,considering her grandparents had already left.

aaron's parents had just left to catch a private jet to California for a business trip,so he decided to use this time to see his favorite girl.

aaliyah laughed as she held the basketball in her hands after shooting it in his door basketball hoop.

she was clad in aaron's nike hoodie and her straight hair was slowly but surely going away,as it now looked blow dried and she kept it in a messed up bun.

aaliyah palmed the ball as she smiled at him while he laid in the bed laughing.

"who taught you how to play like that?"
he joked about her mediocre basketball skills.

aaliyah was no pro but she definitely wasn't mediocre when it came to the sport.

she spent a lot of time around basketball and boys growing up and although she didn't love it enough to play on a team,she did have some experience under her belt.

"i know a little something,don't judge me."
she told him as she turned around dribbling with the ball.

"oh! they can't guard me,oh oh no,oh another one.the score is four to zero."
she shot a three pointer before putting up a number zero.

aaron chuckled on the bed at the girl in front of him as she challenged him.
"you wanna play one on one?"

he shook his head.
"don't get cocky,i'll kill you in under a minute."
she smiled.

she shook her head throwing the ball up and down in the air.
"come here."
he called her over.

she smiled,jogging across the large room towards him bed where he was laid.

he patted his lap slightly sitting up as she straddled his lap,playing with the basketball.

aaron let his hands slide under her-his hoodie,using his hands to feel around on the skin on her back.

he kept his eyes on her before keeping his hands under the hoodie,folding his fingers together behind her waist.

"what?"
she smiled looking at the basketball,trying to avoid his eyes.

he shrugged at her.
"nothing,i can't look at you?"
he asked.

she shook her head grinning at him as he did the same before taking the ball from her hands and throwing it off his bed.

he grabbed her by the back of the neck,pulling her lips down onto his as he moved his on hers.

aaron felt around on her back he felt her hands running through his curls as he felt around on her bra strap.

aaron knew he was tempting not only her but himself,he wanted to do it but he also knew it was way too early and he wanted her permission.