fifty-five

Aaron

"you're gonna get hurt if you don't stop going so fast!"
Aaron told Aaliyah.

the group had been out all afternoon on the jet skis after a delicious breakfast in the morning.

"I don't care! as long as I don't fall off, I could care less-"

she got cut off just as her jet ski stopped making her fall off the side into the water.

loud laughs erupted out of my mouth making everybody else laugh as she came up to the surface for air.

"kekeke, that's so funny."
she fakes laughed as she wiped her face of the water.

she pulled her swimsuit top-up, swimming over to the jet ski, trying to find the problem.

"what's wrong with this thing anyway?"
she asked looking around trying to find a solution.

I pushed her away slightly, trying to start it up again, which it didn't.
I sighed.

"the battery is dead.if yours just died then everybody else's can't be far behind."
i told her.

"we should take a break,find somewhere to eat and let the batteries charge,yeah?"
i ask.

they all nodded agreeing before we all ventured out of the water and back into the house.

"so uh where are we gonna eat lunch? i heard about this restaurant on the strip that has good sandwiches,we could hit them up."
junior asked as he put the batteries on charge.

i shrugged.
"uh yeah i guess.what about y'all?"
i asked looking everyone's way.

they all nodded carelessly,going back to what they were talking about before.

"we can go then.everybody be ready in twenty!"
I yelled running up the steps and into my bathroom.

I turned the knob on the shower before hopping in and rinsing off.

halfway through my shower, a knock erupted from the door making me smirk.

"you know that you don't have to knock right?"
i yell out.

the door flew open before closing,aaliyah appearing in the bathroom.

"just making sure."
she chuckled,fixing sundress in the mirror.

"so you're not gonna join me?"
i smirk looking at her in the mirror making her turn around.

she sighed.
"i don't wanna get my hair wet."
she pouted.
"you know,black girl problems."

i laughed as i finished rinsing off before wrapping a towel around my waist and stepping out.

"fine,be that way.i didn't wanna share my luxurious,huge shower, with unlimited hot water with you anyway."

she laughed walking back into the room before sitting on my bed.

"you're not mad because i didn't wanna have shower sex with you,are you?-"