seventy-three*

this chapter contains mature content!!!
read at ur own risk.

narrator

aaron sighed lowly as he entered his room,back from the basketball banquet.

his room was hot and muggy.
he had the windows and door closed the whole time.

and the fact that rain cascaded down his window at a rapid pace didn't help.

aaron opened a window before undoing the tie around his neck,walking into his bathroom.

"oh my god"
aaron mumbled,as he massaged his sore neck,turning on the shower.

steam filled the room as he stripped from his dirty clothes,stepping into the shower.

aaron stared at the wall as he used the washcloth to scrub his body,the strong body wash lingering after each stroke.

aaron though back to the basketball banquet that he had long long ago returned home from.

the expensive food,the loud clapping of the crowd and administrators,the awards and plaques that were handed out.

aaron has received six awards this year,more than he had any other year at richland,yet award was the last thing aaron had his mind on.

aaron sighed as he though back to the letter he had written to aaliyah,contemplating actually sending it out to the girl.

aaron knew she hated him,he knew she had it out for him and at this point and time;there was nothing left to do.

aaron had done everything he could,he even put his feelings on a piece of paper.

chivalry is not dead,he thought.

but aaliyah could only handle so much,and he knew that his time had come.
he was done.

aaron williams had officially given up.

aaron turned the water off as he stepped out of the shower doors,wrapping a towel around his waist.

aaron held the towel as he exited his bathroom,going straight to his closet to pick out a pair of black sweat pants,slipping them on.

aaron rubbed his toned chest as he wiped the dripping water from his hair on his forehead.

"alexa,play....something."
aaron yelled as he laid back on his cal king bed,looking up at his ceiling.

"playing wasting time by brent faiyaz ft. drake"

aaron sulked as he listened to the lyrics of the song.

i'll share my world,with you.
if you're gonna waste your time
then waste your time with me.

I mean ,honestly,
open your eyes and see
who's giving you what you need.

if you're gonna waste your time,
then waste your time with me.
you could have all the space,more than you need.