epilouge 1/3

narrator

"are you gonna bring your art stuff with you?"
aaron asked.

"you could paint monuments and landmarks as we go,use them in your portfolio or something."
he shrugged.

she shook her head as she laid on his bed,staring at his ceiling.

"no. i wanna focus on us. i wanna have a good time and not have to worry. i'll bring a sketch pad,that's all."
she nodded.

he chuckled at her seriousness before zipping up his suitcase,placing it on the floor.

"alright,i'm ready."
he nodded,making aaliyah sit up on his bed,folding her hands.

summer has officially begun and the group was just hours away from their summer road trip journey.

"oh i almost forgot."
aaron perked up as he walked across the room to his dresser,pulling something out.

aaliyah watched him as he counted a pack of condoms before placing them into the front pocket of his duffel bag.

"oh my god!"
she rubbed her forehead as she let out a sigh.

"are you serious,aaron?"
she shook her head and her eyebrows fell.

he shrugged.
"i'm not going two months without sex, it's better to be safe than sorry."

"but we're going on a road trip,with five other people,and we're gonna be in the car most of the time. how are we gonna-"

he held his hand up in her face.
"if there's a will,there's a way,aaliyah."
he said.

she snorted as he pecked her lips,helping her off the bed.

"okay,i'm gonna load up my car and i'll meet you at juniors house,okay?"

she nodded with a thumbs up before laying another kiss on his lips,heading for the door.

before she could exit the room fully,she turned around,looking at aaron's wall.

she took in the series of paintings that she had auctioned off,remembering the night it happened.

"i can't believe you were the anonymous buyer that bought my paintings,and you didn't tell me. i had to find out myself."
she leaned against the door frame.

he shrugged looking back at her.
"i mean,duh. i was an anonymous buying for a reason,love."

she shook her head at his goofiness before exiting the room,heading for her car.

aaron hauled the suitcase down the steps as he loaded everything into his car before shutting the trunk and going back into his house.

he entered the kitchen,in search of snacks.

just as he was grabbing his tenth bag of Cheetos,the doorbell rang out.

(a/n: before y'all keep reading,i just wanna know,who do y'all think it is?? comment)

aaron froze in his place,not expecting anybody,before putting down the snacks and heading for the front door.