epilouge 2/3

big time jump.
six years later

aaliyah

"oh my god,you cannot be serious. i told them i wanted the snack table by the gift box,not by the sentiment collage."

destiny complained as she realized the planners had completely ignored her wishes.

"des calm down,if you complain any more,your stomachs gonna pop."
i laughed,sipping the alcohol.

destiny whined as she eyed the wine.
"i want some."
she mumbled.

destiny was going into her third trimester,and everybody could tell.

she was moody,even moodier than usual,always hungry and always had to pee.

she was carrying rather high which most likely meant she was having a girl.

and although she hadn't even found out the gender yet,she was set on having a girl.

she already had the baby's room decorated,all her clothes picked out and everything ready to go.

she wasn't due for another three months.

"go get some apple juice."
i joked making her scowl.

"calm down,i'm kidding. here sit down,does my niece want anything to eat?"
i asked.

"the way she's kicking,she can wait it out. in the mean time,can you make me a plate?"
she smiled sarcastically.

i nodded as i left the table,heading towards the catering table.

"you think i should make her two plates just in case? i don't wanna get her mad."
i ask junior.

he scooped baked beans onto his plate as he shrugged.
"shit, you know how she is. she's not gonna stop until she gets what she wants."

i nodded,grabbing a plate and putting different foods onto it.

"where is my baby?"
i asked as i place meatballs on her plate.

he kissed his teeth.
"stop calling him that,you know how he acts when he see's you-"

"junior shut up,i just wanna see him."
i said.

"he's spoiled,monica will not stop buying him toys,i'm telling you,if she keeps this up,he's gonna be thirty with a transformers collection."

aaliyah laughed as she heard pattering of footsteps before a small figure running caught her attention.

she gasped.
"hey! oh look at my baby,you're getting so big!"

the three year old jumped into aaliyah's arms as she hugged him,making him giggle.

towards the end of college,monica ended up getting pregnant and nine months later,corie was born.

"you're a big three year old now,how many fingers?"
she asked.

corie held up a five before slowly putting down his thumb and pinky.
"this many!"
he beamed.