sixty-six

this is gonna be a really short chapter btw<3

narrator

"how do you feel about the appointment tomorrow?"
destiny asked as she put another diamond on her cap.

with the championship tomorrow,the two had decided to have a girls night,while the guys hung out in miles' room.

aaliyah shrugged.
"i just,don't know what i'm gonna do if i end up being pregnant.i'm probably not even gonna make it to college."
she shook her head.

"i can barely take care of miles,how am i supposed to take care of a baby?"
she asked.

rocco waltzed into the room,laying his head on aaliyah's lap as he rested.

destiny sighed,feeling awful for her friend.
"well we don't know that yet.there's still a big possibility that you could be not pregnant.we just have to keep our hopes up."

aaliyah nodded,dipping her paintbrush into more paint before brushing it against her cap.

"if you do end up getting pregnant"
destiny hesitated.
"you could-"

"no! don't even say that,i could never do that."
she told her.

"i'm sorry,but that's the only option that would be left.it was just an example."
she told her.

"i don't even want the pressure of trying to decide if i'd want to do that."
she explained.

destiny sighed,knowing how hard it was for her friend to go through something like this.

"it'll be okay i promise,we just have to hope for the best."

she told her

"i'm gonna go get a coke,you want one?'

aaliyah shook her head as she watched her best friend get up and leave the room.

-

the almost completely grown golden retriever jumped on aaron's legs,as he tried to button his dress shirt.

"blaze get off me man!"
he swatted him off.
"i'm tryna get ready,i'm late."

blaze,completely clueless,barked before going to lay on aaron's california king sized bed.

aaron sighed.
"you know you're not supposed to be on my bed."
he told him.

blaze let out a low whine as he drifted off to sleep.

aaron finished buttoning his shirt before letting blaze on the head and heading down the steps.

with the championship being tomorrow,aaron's mom and manager wanted to treat him to dinner,and talk about his college plans.

"are you ready?"
aria asked as her son descended from the staircase.

he nodded,fixing his dress shoes.
"i'm ready."
he said.

she nodded as he opened the door for her,both of them getting lead into their driver's car.

"make sure you are on your best behavior.benjamin is excited to talk to you about your career plans next year."
she told him as she fixed her hair in the car.