fifty-eight

a/n:

so there is a lot of crazy stuff that's about to happen in this chapter but I need y'all to bear with me because I'm gonna try to fit it all in one chapter.<3

-

Aaliyah

I sat up in bed, looking around my room at the walls and open windows exposing sunlight into my room.

before I could even yawn, miles opened my door appearing in my room.
"what are you doing? it's eight, school starts at eight-thirty."

I yawned.
"I know."
I shook my head.
"I'm about to get up, I don't know why my phone didn't go off."

I lifted my covers, looking for my phone before spotting it on the ground. picking it up.

I pressed the button multiple times before coming to a realization.
dead.

"My phone is dead, I guess I didn't put it on charge or something, I'm gonna be late,"
i stated.

he scratched his head.
"you want me to wait for you?-"

"no no,i don't want you to be late.i'll drive my car to school and see you later."
i told him.

he nodded,turning to walk out of my room before turning back.
"does something feel off to you?"

i lowered my eyebrows.
"kinda but i think i'm just tired,i don't know"
i shrugged.

he nodded scratching his head again before walking out of the room,closing the door.

i plugged my phone in before hopping to the bathroom and taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth.

i got out,lotioning up before finding an outfit.
i didn't have any time nor did i really care to pick out an outfit so i just went with jeans and a black hoodie.

just as i was putting my hair in a low ponytail,my phone chimed,signifying that it was charged and on.

i finished my hair,checking my phone to see my missed notifications.

missed call from des🏃🏾‍♀️(5)

missed call from ant (🐜)hony (4)

i smacked my lips,going to their contacts to try to call them back.

voicemail.

they're probably already in class,where i need to be.

i grab my phone off the charger before getting my bag and rushing out the door.

you can only move so fast with one filly functioning leg.

i hopped in my car,starting it up before trying to dial aarons number,just as i was pulling out into the street.

voicemail.

i sighed,trying my hardest to get to school,somewhat on time.

i stopped at a traffic light,checking my phone quickly,going to aarons messages.

normally,he sends me a 'good morning' message every morning and we talk as i get ready.