forty-eight*

*contains sexual content

narrator

"where are you taking me?"
aaliyah asked as she smiled,holding his hands over her eyes.

"i can't tell you yet,just keep walking."
aaron chuckled,making sure that she wasn't peeking before stopping both of their feet.

aaron had completely went all out for his significant other,completely taking Aaliyah by surprise.

aaron had completely rented out the entire amusement park,allowing them to do whatever they wanted for the entire day,putting aaliyah in complete shock.

"oh my god,what the hell is this?"
she asked as he took his eyes off of hers,smirking to himself.

aaliyah looked around the empty park,seeing nobody but staff,waiting for them.

"i rented out the whole park,for you."
he smiled.

she turned around smiling back at him as she jumped into his arms,thanking him.

"well what are we waiting for,let's fucking go!"
he adjusted her on his back as they walked through the amusement park.

"i still can't believe you did what you did."
she told him,still in shock from the day they had had.

her day started off with a huge surprise as soon as she stepped out of her bed.

she yawned,putting her feet on the ground as she stretched on her bed,pulling on the hoodie that was aaron's.

she slid out of bed tiredly as she checked her phone like she normally did,somewhat expecting a text.

*no older notifications*

she brushed it off,putting her phone back as she dragged herself out of her room and down the steps.

she rubbed her eyes,entering the kitchen as she sat down in a chair in front of her dad.

"any plans for today?"
he asked her,taking a bite of his food.
she shrugged.

"maybe,i'm not sure."
she told him back as she began to her her warm breakfast.

james kept a smile on his face as he glanced up at his daughter,her noticing after a while.

"what?"
she asked confused as she smiled at her dad.

james shook his head.
"nothing."
he smiled.

aaliyah looked at him oddly before finishing her breakfast silently,james holding a smirk on his face the whole time.

she put her dishes in the sink as she walked back to her room.
"so weird,the fuck."
she's mumbled.

she walked back up the stairs,opening the door to her room as she stepped on a soft object,looking up.

she gasped as she tried to unfold the scene in front of her.