fifty-one*

!This chapter contains mature content!
(long chapter)

narrator

"i thought you said that it would only be us six?"
aaliyah screamed over the loud music.

today,eighteen years ago,aaliyah and miles were brought into this world.

and with them now being legal adults,it was only fair that they celebrated another year.

considering the conversation she had with aaron last week about the party being small,she was quite surprised when she walked into his house to see more than five hundred people roaming around.

"it was! i guess the word got out and they all showed up here!"
aaron yelled back over the music to her.

aaliyah's entire good mood had vanished.
being around a lot of people was not her thing.

and considering she was expecting a small get together with her closest friends,she was very disappointed.

"you can't just tell them to leave?! i mean this is your house!"
she pondered back,awaiting his answer.

Aaron shrugged frustratedly,looking around the large living room full of people that he did and did not know.

"it's too late! there's too many people and the food and drinks are already here! you can't just suck it up!"
he asked.

she sighed upset.
"i didn't want a big party! i barely wanted a party at all.i just wanted it to be us-"

"well what do you want me to do about that! i can't control what happens okay! i'm not Moses,i can't part the sea of people!"
he yelled back.

she shook her head looking around the room again to see where her friends were.

her eyes caught onto des,miles and anthony playing a drink party board game.

shuffling dice before rolling them onto the board and taking a drink of the the alcohol in front of them.

"why are you upset? every bodies here for you,this is for you!-"

"i don't know these people,i'm not comfortable being here! i shouldn't have to prove to you why i'm not cool with this!"
she argued back.

aaron groaned annoyed with her behavior as he caught the eyes of ryan,who waved him over to the bar they had created in his back yard.

"i'm going out back."
he turned to her.
"i need a drink."

he told her,walking away before she could reply,disappearing into the back of his house.

aaliyah annoyed with his behavior and attitude,twist and turned through the unknown crowd trying to get to her friends.

their eyes lit up once they saw her.
they were drunk.

"aaliyah!"
they all slurred at once before laughing.

she rolled her eyes.
"des we need to talk!"
she yelled trying to hear her.