three

AALIYAH

over the past few days,me and destiny have become close friends,and i really can't complain.

when i said i wanted friends,i wasn't exactly expecting to get one such as herself so soon but i'm very thankful.

she's been keeping me company since the first day i got here.

since we've become friends,i've gotten to know her,and she's getting to know me of course.

she's a senior too,and she's really into fashion,which is why she's so good and picking out clothes.

i've been to her house a few times this week and her large walk-in closet definitely showcases her talent.

her mom is a personal stylist and designer for tons of celebrities in florida,including a few other major states and cities.

and her dad is a marketing manager,he works in one of those tall buildings that i see whenever i drive through downtown.

basically what i'm saying is her parents are loaded,shit.
rich.

destiny is one of the few people in my life that i've met that doesn't flaunt her money.

her and anthony both know they have money,and everybody else knows they have money,but nobody brings it up as much as i thought they would.

destiny has a weird niche for dressing expensive without paying the price.

she told me that in the future she wants to be a personal stylist,just like her mom,but specialize in styling clients in affordable clothes that look expensive.

i'll admit,she's good,and with her talent and her brains she'll definitely achieve it.

destiny had invited me over to her house for the third time this week after school to catch up and have dinner.

destiny lived on the hilltop,which from what i gathered is where all the wealthy people live.

which explains why my house isn't on it.

destiny's house was a contemporary modern style house that sat just before the top of the hill.

considering her parents were barely home,the house itself,although very gorgeous,was pretty bland.

it was mostly white,with lots of golds and blacks to accentuate small parts of the home.

it was really clean and there were only a handful of personal decor in the home,including their one photo wall,tucked away in the hallway by her dads office.

even though the home was beautiful and something i could only imagine living in,
it didn't seem lived in.

it didn't feel like a home.

considering the rest of the house was pretty bland and boring,destiny's room was the complete opposite.

it was large of course,and had a base of mostly white furniture and black,gold and blush pink accents.