𝘰𝘯𝘦 〔 𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 〕

"Then there's Adelaide, or Addy if you're her friend. She's JJ's older sister by three years so I've known her since we were kids. Addy is like a mother and a best friend in one, which is comforting at times. She'll assist you in doing the stupidest shit but you graze your knee and she turns full mom mode, especially when it comes to JJ since she practically raised him after their mom left them. It's definitely no secret that Addy likes to party, she's the life and soul of every one I've been to, but sometimes she has issues knowing when enough is enough. Much like her brother and father, she struggles with controlling her raging temper and gets into a lot of fights, but you'll be damned if she doesn't finish it. She's an extremely flirty person, I've never seen her with the same guy twice but it seems to make her happy enough. A lot of people aren't fond of how intense the oldest Maybank is, but she's a Pogue and we love her just how she is"
- John Booker Routledge

☼ ☼ ☼
𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I'm woken up to the light shining in my eyes and I groan in annoyance, rolling over in bed. My body hits another one and my eyes snap open to see a dirty blonde haired boy laying next to me. He pries his eyes open, light brown staring at my green pair in confusion.

"Where am I?" He mumbles, looking around the room.

"Who are you?" I ask sleepily, sitting up and the covers slide off my shoulders, revealing my bra.

"Derek" He answers, his eyes flickering to the lace on my chest "You?"

"Adelaide" I smile before throwing the covers off me and standing up.

I feel his eyes burning into me as I pick up a pair of jeans and a shirt that don't belong to me, turning around and throwing them on the bed.

"You should probably get dressed" I declare, noticing the time.

"Are you seriously kicking me out?" He asks with an amused smile.

Before I can answer, the door swings open and John B strolls in. I curse under my breath, knowing what is coming while Derek looks at John B in confusion, the Routledge boy pulling a look of hurt and betrayal.

"Who the fuck is this?" John B spits and Derek immediately starts pulling on his clothes.

"Baby, listen, hear me out" I play along, grabbing John B's arm.

"I'm so sorry, dude. I didn't know she had a boyfriend" Derek rushes out, pulling on his shoes.

"I'm giving you five seconds to get out of my house" John B snaps, sending Derek running.

The door loudly slams shut and we hear a car starting up outside, making the both of us laugh in amusement.

"Good morning, Addy" John B smiles, handing me a patterned button up shirt of his.

"Morning, Booker" I chirp.

I throw it on and ruffle his hair, pecking his temple as I pass by to head into the living room. Kiara lays sleeping on the pull out so I flop down next to her and she groans, wrapping her legs and arms around me like a koala.

"Dude! Come on, man. Get outta here" I hear my brother groan loudly and I snort.

"Morning, Kie" I hear John B speak as he too enters the living room.

"Morning" Kiara hums.

A dishevelled looking blonde enters the living room from my brother's designated room and I salute her with a grin, making her laugh as she salutes me back.

"Why do you always do that?" JJ huffs entering the room after the girl leaves.

"Because any girl who is willing to sleep with a gremlin you, deserves a good send off in the morning" I retort, John B and Kiara laughing at the insult.

"I could say the same about all the guys you bring home" JJ states, picking up a cold bottle of beer.

"Hardly" I scoff, sitting up much to Kiara's protest "I'm hot as fuck"

"I'm clearly the hotter sibling" JJ argues.

"I don't know who lied to you" I object.

"You little-" John B holds JJ back from lunging at me and Kiara lays her head on my lap.

"You're both hot, okay?" John B declares.

"Thanks, Booker" I wink at him.

"Dude, you think my sister is hot?" JJ asks in disgust.

John B glares at the blonde and pushes him away, sitting down at the edge of the pull out.

"Everyone thinks I'm hot, because I am" I tell my annoyed brother "Right, Kie?"

"Absolutely" Kiara chirps and I gently scratch her head with the pads of my fingers.

"That's unfair. Kie's gonna say you're hot because she has a girl crush on you" JJ whines.

"True that" Kiara chimes, making me giggle.

"Pope!" JJ hollers "Pope, get in here!"

Pope enters the chateau with a confused look and JJ immediately grabs his arms, making the boy's eyes widen.

"Do you think my sister is hot?" JJ asks bluntly and Pope looks at me for help but I only smirk widely.

I wink at him and JJ throws a pillow at me.

"Stop seducing him!" My brother accuses me, making John B and Kiara laugh.

"I- I mean, she's pretty" Pope stutters and I awe, jutting out my bottom lip slightly in cuteness.

"Don't act all innocent on me, man. Is my sister hot? Yes or no?" JJ demands and I jump up, pushing the blonde away from Pope.

"Stop corrupting my baby, you hobgoblin" I snap, pulling Pope's head to my chest.

Pope wraps his arms around me and I lightly sway side to side, sticking my tongue out at my brother who is looking at us in disbelief.

"You are a bunch of traitors" JJ huffs, sitting down at the table with his beer "All of you"

I slyly lean down and whisper in Pope's ear, causing the boy to look at me unsure. Encouragingly, I nudge him forward and he drags himself over to the table, sitting down opposite my brother.

"What do you want?" JJ asks with narrowed eyes.

"To sit with the hotter Maybank" Pope shrugs, drinking from a bottle of water.

JJ's face lights up and he looks at me with a smug smirk as I try to hide my own smile.

"You got me" I sigh, pretending to be bothered by the situation as I sit down on the pull out.

"Eat shit, Addy!" JJ hollers and we all laugh.