𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵〔 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

I lean against a tree with a flirty smile on my lips, Caleb's hand next to my head as he leans forward to whisper in my ear. I giggle obnoxiously at the extremely unfunny joke but he just grins proudly, tucking my hair behind my ear and flickering his green eyes down to my lips. Just as I lean in to kiss the brunette boy, he is pulled backwards and I stand up straight in confusion.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Caleb snaps in annoyance.

"I suggest you get running, asshole" Rafe spits, pushing the boy in the direction of the beach a few minutes away.

"Caleb, wait!" I shout but the brunette is already walking away.

"Seriously, Rafe?" I huff in annoyance, glaring at the boy.

"Can you really blame me?" He smirks, grabbing my hips and backing me up against the tree.

"Rafe, my friends are just down that path. My brother is right down that path" I stress as he dips his head down, kissing my neck.

"No one can see us here, Adelaide" He assures me, sucking on my skin and I stifle a moan, squeezing my thighs together tightly.

"You better be quick" I warn him, grabbing his shoulders.

"Sweetheart, when have I ever been fast?" He scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"I hate you, Rafe" I declare.

"I hate you more" He grins, prying my legs apart and pressing his knee against my throbbing core.

I let out a soft moan that has Rafe smirking like a mad man as he grabs my thighs and hoists me up, wrapping my legs around him. My back hits the tree bark but the pain of it is nothing compared to the pleasure of Rafe's hand between my legs. His hand disappears under my denim skirt and I gasp when he runs his thumb up my clothed folds. He continues teasing me through my underwear until I let out a strangled moan and tug at his hair in frustration.

"Rafe, please" I whine.

"Such a needy little brat" He hums.

I open my mouth to argue with him but a moan escapes instead as he pushes my underwear to the side, thrusting two fingers inside me and I mentally thank whoever brought the loud ass speaker. My head falls onto his shoulder as I pant heavily, his fingers pounding into my wet core at a fast speed. He pushes my skirt up my hips with his free hand and presses his thumb against my clit, causing my hips to buck against his hand with a needy whimper.

"I-I'm so close" I breathe out, throwing my head back.

Rafe pulls his hands away from my core and my eyes snap open in disbelief.

"Rafe, what the fuck?" I choke out.

"You're gonna cum on my cock, sweetheart" He replies, unbuckling his belt.

He unzips his shorts and I reach forward, tugging him closer to me. My forrest green eyes bore into his ocean blue pair as I put my hand in his shorts and palm his cock through his boxers.