𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〔 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"No fucking way! You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kiara shouts angrily and I share a grimace with Pope from my spot sitting on the railing.

Sarah rolls her eyes at Kiara and looks at John B who looks over at us for help.

"I dunno" Pope mumbles with a shrug.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share" JJ states from the chair which Pope is sitting on the arm of.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing" Kiara snaps.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope states.

"Thank you!" Kiara huffs.

"When are you not uncomfortable?!" John B snaps at Pope.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" Pope retorts, making me grin in amusement.

"It's true. Most relaxed i've ever seen him" JJ nods in agreement.

"That's cute, guys" John B states.

"Couple goals" I coo and Pope swats at my knee.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her" Kiara declares.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah shrieks.

"Then leave" Kiara retorts.

"Yikes" I mumble in awkwardness.

"I told you" Sarah says to John B.

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara asks.

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch" Sarah snaps "When have I lied to you?"

"Hey, watch your mouth, blondie" I warn the Kook girl as Pope and JJ pull out cash, betting on who will win the fight.

"You get somebody close to you for like a month and then-" Kiara is cut off when John B cuts in.

"Everybody shut up!" He hollers.

"Kie, you are my best friend, right?" He asks and Kiara shrugs.

"And Sarah, you're...you're my..." He trails off.

"Say it" The Kook princess encourages him.

"You're my girlfriend" John B states.

"Aint that yucky?" I cringe and JJ nods.

"Ohh...that's new" Pope mumbles.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kiara scoffs "What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose"

"You said you were using me?" Sarah asks John B, looking slightly hurt.

"No" He lies.