𝘵𝘸𝘰〔 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I hike up the black pleated skirt I'm wearing to make it shorter as I walk over to a table I need to serve, undoing another button on my white work shirt to show my cleavage and tightening my ponytail. I hold back a groan when I see Topper Thornton smirking at me, my eyes wandering over Kelce Smith and a couple more rich Kooks before landing on Rafe Cameron, Kook Prince.

"What can I get you boys?" I ask politely.

"How about your number?" A dark haired boy asks with a smirk.

"I don't do customers. Sorry, handsome" I answer and he rolls his eyes, clearly embarrassed which feeds my own ego.

"A round of beers, sweetcheeks" A green eyed brunette says sweetly "Can I call you that?"

"You can call me anything you wanna call me" I reply smoothly and he grins widely as I turn to my friend at the bar.

"Round of beers, Isaac!" I holler and he gives me a thumbs up.

I turn back to the group of boys to see them all staring down at my ass, making me smirk proudly. Making sure that they are watching my tits, I bend down and give the table a wipe down before lifting the tray of empty glasses. I feel their gazes on me as I saunter away, swaying my hips as I walk towards the bar.

"You have every guy in OBX eating out of your hand, don't ya?" Isaac laughs and I roll my eyes.

"For a while, until they realise the ass comes with a mouth that talks back" I respond with a laugh myself and the raven haired man shakes his head at me in amusement.

He walks to the other side of the bar to serve a customer and I feel a hand on the small of my back, making me jump slightly. I look to the side to see Rafe casually looking at the menu as he slyly runs his hand down to my ass.

"Rafe" I warn him but he just smirks.

"No one can see" He assures me as his hand disappears under my skirt.

I feel him tuck something under the waistband of my thong and I look at him in confusion.

"It's a tip" He elaborates, squeezing my ass tightly "Maybe you can buy yourself some clothes that fit"

His eyes wander down to my exposed chest and I roll my eyes, pushing him away from me.

"I'll wear what I want" I declare and he grins, raising his hands in mock surrender.

"Buy yourself something nice then" He replies before walking away.

When I see him sit down and talk to his friends, I pull out the money and count it.

"What's that?" I hear John B's voice and I look up at him with a smile.

"Tips" I answer, tucking it into my bra and the boy's eyes fall down with my hand.

"Eyes up here, Booker" I laugh, lifting his chin up and he grins at me widely, dimples on his sun kissed cheeks.

"How much in tips?" He wonders.

"50" I shrug, taking a tray of beers from Isaac.

"That looked like more than 50" John B argues.

"Give or take" I add.

500 to be precise

"If you say so, Addy" He hums and I pinch his cheek.

"Give me a kiss for good luck" I chirp, changing the subject.

He presses a kiss to my cheek and I wink at him, carrying the tray over to the Kook's table. I place the tray down and all their eyes are on me again.

"That your boyfriend?" The dark haired Kook asks me, gesturing to John B who is laughing with Isaac.

"He's a looker, isn't he?" I answer with a vague smile.

The dark haired boy huffs, throwing a fifty dollar bill on the table in front of a grinning blonde boy.

"Told you she had a boyfriend" The blonde laughs, picking up the money.

I reach out and pluck the note from his fingers with a wide grin.

"I said he's hot, blondie" I correct, tucking the money into my bra "I don't do boyfriends"

The dark haired boy cackles, slapping his friend on the arm as the others laugh at the now grumbling blonde.

"Idiots" I mutter as I walk away.

A hand grabbing my thigh makes me freeze and I turn to a grinning Rafe Cameron.

"You left your tray, Maybank" He says bluntly.

I brush his hand off me and grab the tray, shooting him a glare before walking away. Dropping the tray onto the bar, I briskly walk into the back and to the locker room. I change into my black bikini, pulling on my denim shorts and my dirty white high top converse. Grabbing my bag and stuffing all my belongings inside, I make my way out to John B and Isaac.

"I'll see you later, Isaac" I bid my farewell to the raven haired man.

"Later, Addy" He replies.

John B throws an arm around me and we make our way outside to the Twinkie where I find Pope in the passenger seat.

"Popesicle!" I greet the boy.

"Hi, Addy" He chuckles.

"Where we headed, boys?" I ask curiously.

"How do you feel about surfing right now?" John B asks curiously, starting up the engine.

"With the storm coming?" I reply and they both nod "As the person who taught you little weasels to surf, I say hell yes"

They both grin widely and I drum my fingers against the middle console as we head towards the beach. Once we arrive there, I strip down into my bikini while the boys grab their boards and pull off their shirts. I grab my board from the top of the van and we run towards the water.

"It's a double over head out there, bro!" Pope exclaims as we stop to look at the waves which are dangerously crashing against each other.

"Double overhead?" I repeat, sharing a cheeky grin with John B.

"Those aren't surfable waves, bro" Pope declares.

"Says who?" John B laughs, running down the beach.

"Come on, chicken!" I holler, running after the Routledge boy.