𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦〔 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘢𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘯 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kiara asks John B in disbelief as she finishes up her shift at the Wreck.

"Tannyhill" He replies simply.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron?" Kiara asks in disgust.

"How Kooky" I comment, picking up a jug of water and handing it to Kiara.

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?" John B groans as Kiara takes the jug to the table JJ and Pope are sitting at.

"And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't-" John B is cut off by Pope as I sit down at the table.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asks and I lean back in my seat, crossing my arms over my yellow bandeau top.

"I don't know, Pope" John B mutters, sitting down too on the other side of the boy.

"What about those golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?" JJ asks.

"Does it come with a sweater vest, or do you have to buy one on your own?" Pope then asks.

"Do you get golf lessons and and unlimited stash of polo shirts?" I laugh and Pope holds up his hand, letting me slap it with my own.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with her" Kiara states, looking almost sad.

"Bro, just own it. She got you" JJ tells the brunette.

"She got you bad, man" I agree.

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah" Kiara declares.

"Do you guys see her here? No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic" John B snaps.

"We've got the map, right?" He adds.

"Well, it's all out of whack cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it" JJ scoffs as we look down at the map on the table.

"It's cause the coast has changed, dumbass" I tell him, turning my head to him and he makes an 'O' with his mouth in realisation.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed" Pope explains.

"What about the old forts?" John B suggests.

"Battery Jasper" Kiara adds, pointing to the place on the map.

"Vamos, bitches" I declare, jumping out my seat and a dull pain shoots up my legs, making me grunt "Ow"

"What's wrong?" Pope asks worriedly as I put my hands on my light wash denim skirt clad thighs.

"My legs are sore" I answer with a frown and John B smirks at me widely.

"I wonder why" He sings suggestively and I roll my eyes.

"What?" Pope frowns in confusion.