𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦〔 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘬 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"And we're outside like this" JJ shouts as he reenacts what happened outside the Grubb's household for Kiara and Pope "And all we hear is just, 'Bam! Bam! Bam!'. Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside! All right? And i'm just looking at them, like-"

"Wait, first off, look at this shit. Look at it" JJ says as he shakes hair wildly, causing paint to fall out of it.

"That's dandruff, disgusting" Kiara says in disgust.

"Okay, thank you" Pope says sarcastically, gently stroking my hair as I lay with my head on his lap.

"Look at all that! All right? That's paint!" JJ exclaims and I roll my eyes, pulling down my light blue tank top which had ridden up my stomach.

"At that point, I was just, like...I'm waiting for death" JJ says dramatically.

"Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope asks.

"Yeah" JJ replies.

"Did you get a good descriptions them? What did they look like?" Pope then asks.

"Anything's helpful" Kiara adds.

"Anything we can bring to like, a police report, maybe?" Pope shrugs.

"Burly" JJ answers and I look up at him.

"Really, JJ?" I ask in disbelief and he flips me his middle finger.

"Burly?" Pope asks JJ.

"Yeah. You know, like.." JJ drawls off.

"That's not very helpful" Kiara retorts and I snort in amusement.

"Okay, well, no, like the type of guy at our dad's garage. I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers" JJ explains.

"Yeah. Yes. No, we know" Kiara nods.

"I can tell you with full confidence, guys, these boys, these killers..." JJ pauses to take a puff of his juul "They're square groupers"

"You are such a drama queen, JJ" I comment.

"They're square groupers, like narco square grouper? Like Pablo Escobar square grouper?" Pope asks.

"Yeah, man" JJ nods.

"You guys, not everything is a kingpin movie" Kiara states in frustration.

"Okay. What does this square grouper look like specifically?" Pope asks curiously.

"You weren't there, bro!" JJ exclaims.

"Well apparently you don't know what to look for!" Pope retorts.

"Dude! I wasn't taking little mental polaroids the entire time, man! I was under duress, okay?!" JJ shrieks.

"But I can tell you...I can tell you that by the way that Ms. Lana was screaming...that these guys are serious, serious hombres, man" He adds.