𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰〔 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞
﹝ 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵﹞

I let a giggle slip past my lips Rafe tugs me into Ward's office, kissing my neck and groping at my ass.

"Why are we in your dad's office?" I ask him in amusement.

"Don't you remember?" He replies, leading me over to the neatly presented desk.

"No" I lie, remembering exactly what happened in this room.

"After that party?" He adds, grinning down at me wolfishly.

"No clue" I hum, turning my back to him and tracing my finger along Ward's desk.

"Oh, Addy" Rafe tuts, spinning me around before caging me against the hard wood.

"Rafe, what are you doing?" I huff, still playing dumb.

He wraps his hand around my throat and pulls me towards him, kissing my jaw.

"Does that help?" He breathes out in between kisses.

"Hmm, no" I sigh in content "Try again"

He grabs my hips and lifts me onto the desk before pressing his lips to mine.

"How about this?" He mumbles against my lips, his hands sliding up my thighs.

"It's coming back to me now" I grin as he kisses down my neck.

"Attagirl" He praises and my stomach does flips.

I grab his hand and place it around my neck with an innocent smile, looking up at him through my lashes.

"I want you to ruin me, Rafe" I admit and his grip on my throat tightens as he smirks widely.

"Oh, you shouldn't have said that, sweetheart" He tuts.

I spread my legs open and grab his belt, pulling him closer to me.

"Kiss me" I murmur, my voice sounding desperate.

"You want me to kiss you, baby?" He coos teasingly.

I nod in response and impatiently tug at his belt with a whine.

"What's the magic word?" He asks me.

"Please?" I whine.

"Good girl" He grins, dipping his head down and capturing my lips in a kiss.

I kiss him hungrily, reaching up and running my fingers through his messy hair that he has let grow out because I complained that it was too short for me to pull. The dirty blonde slowly pushes me onto my back without breaking the kiss and lets go of my neck to yank down my leggings, my underwear going down with them. I kick off the material, letting it drop to the floor and Rafe immediately pushes my legs open, pulling his lips away from mine. He stands up straight and smirks down at my soaked heat, causing me to clench around nothing.