𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦〔 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

  "Guys. Guys, guys, wake up.  There's a plane" I hear Pope's voice and I peel my eyes open just in time to see the Hayward boy racing along the beach.

"Oh" Cleo gasps, arising from next to me.

I raise my eyes from the sand to the sky and my heart physically skips a beat at the sight of the plane in the sky above us.

"Holy shit, there's actually a plane. Wake up, kiddos!" I snap in disbelief, scrambling to my feet and the others stir awake.

"Guys, wake the hell up" Cleo adds, taking a hold of my hand and pulling me down the beach.

"Oh shit. Johnny, wake up. Get up" JJ wakes up his best friend.

"Sarah? Wake up. There's a plane" I hear John B awakening his girlfriend.

"Kie, come on!" I call on the only one still laying down and she pulls herself upright to look up at the sky.

Cleo runs off to chase Pope and I start screaming, waving my hands around like a lunatic.

"Hey! Hey, we're over here! Over here!" John B joins me, waving his own arms around "Hey! We're right here!"

"Hello, over here!" I holler, jumping up and down on the spot.

"Come on, come on, come on" John B curses as the plane slowly passes us.

"Hey! Hey!" Kiara cries out.

"Hey! Over here! Hey! We're over here!" John B continues to yell.

The plane doesn't make any move to turn or land and with that plane goes both my hope, patience and sanity.

"Fuck!" I scream hopelessly, picking up an empty coconut and launching it at the cave, watching as it shatters against the rock "Fuck, fuck, fuck"

"Addy" JJ breathes out, making a move to place a hand on my shoulder but I wave him off.

"He sees us. Guys, guys, he sees us" Kiara abruptly blurts out and I spin around, watching in awe as the plane turns.

"He's gonna go to the pond. Come on, come on. Come on!" John B speaks up.

As soon as the brunette starts running I'm the first on his heels following right beside him. We make it right to the pond as the pilot of the odd looking little plane turns off his engine and I watch as John B runs straight towards it with Sarah, but I pause.

I notice out of the corner of my eye that my little brother looks around with a lost expression of someone who has to either leave everything he's ever wanted behind or part with his family. JJ notices me noticing him and he smiles reassuringly, taking a firm hold of my hand.

"Come on" He beckons Kiara and I to follow him towards the plane.

"Hey!" John B laughs wildly.

"We did it!" Cleo shrieks.

"Oh man" Pope chuckles as they joins us.