𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〔 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

JJ whistles loudly and I groan, my head banging as I lift my sunglasses to see him looking at a boat.

"You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality and performance. 200K, easy" JJ tells us.

"We picked the wrong parents" Pope mumbles.

"Tell me about it" I scoff, fixing the tie on my coral coloured bikini.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend" Kiara declares.

Sarah lifts her sunglasses up onto her head and looks us up and down as the boat passes ours. I flip the girl my middle finger and she glares at me, putting her glasses down.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch!" Kiara hollers.

"I fucking hate Kooks" I declare, rolling onto my stomach to tan my back.

"Not that much apparently" The Carrera girl laughs and I hear John B wolf whistle.

"What?" I frown in confusion, turning my head to them.

"What the fuck is that?" JJ asks in disgust, pointing at my ass.

I look down and my eyes widen when I see the bruise on my skin, the shape of a handprint.

"Holy shit. Dude's got one hell of a swing" John B comments.

I groan loudly, hiding my face on my arms in annoyance.

"You told me you were just playing beer pong" Kiara says accusingly.

"I did play! I just did something else too" I shrug.

"Who did you do?" She asks with an exited face, laying down next to me.

"I can't remember" I lie.

"You can't remember that?" Pope asks in surprise.

"I guess he just wasn't all that special" I retort.

Kiara raises a brow at me and I look down at my chipped nail polish with a bored look, my mind clouded with thoughts of a certain dirty blonde haired Kook.

☼ ☼ ☼

"All right, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines" JJ announces as we pull up outside the fancy hotel that JJ and I work at in Figure Eight.

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back" John B groans and I realise he's pulled out the gun.

"Seriously?" I snap.

"What? You can never be too careful" He tells me.

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve" Pope says, hopping out the van.

"Thank you, Pope" John B says.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ" Kiara threatens as she exits the van too.