𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳〔 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

My eyes shoot open and I gasp for breath, lips against mine as they do CPR.

At first all I see is bright white lights, a dark silhouette blurred above me that looks almost angelic until my vision clears and Rafe's tear stained face stares back down at me in horror.

"R-Rafe?" I breathe out in awe.

"Please don't leave me" He sobs, cradling me to his chest and pressing kisses to my head "Stay with me, Addy"

I allow him to sway me side to side as he mutters pleadingly over and over again until his cries fade into quiet sniffles.

"Rafe, what happened?" I ask in a quiet voice, clinging to his shirt as I look up at him.

"I found you on the floor. You weren't breathing. You were practically blue" He croaks out.

I exhale shakily and bury my face in the boy's neck.

"You saved me" I whisper, tears pooling in my eyes.

"I did?" He mumbles in a dazed state before the realisation hits him "I did. I saved you"

We fall into a short comfortable silence, Rafe stroking my hair and kissing my head gently as I let tears flow freely down my face, nuzzling into his neck.

"We need to go to the ER" Rafe announces and fear runs up my spine.

"No. No hospital" I argue.

"Addy, you just OD'd" He presses "You could have died"

"But I didn't, okay? I'm fine" I protest, pulling out of his arms and scrambling to my feet.

"Please, just let me take you to a hospital" Rafe pleads.

"I'm not going to a hospital, Rafe!" I snap at him.

"There could be something wrong. What if you're not okay?" He panics.

"Shut up!" I demand "I'm completely fine"

"Sweetheart-" He is cut off.

"Enough, Rafe" I growl at him in annoyance.

His bottom lip trembles as he tries to reach out to me but I push him away and glare at him in anger.

"Why are you trying to send me away? Don't you want me here?" I gaslight him, the fear of going to a hospital controlling my words and his eyes widen.

"I'm not! I promise, Addy. I want you here with me" He objects.

"Prove it" I counter.

He looks at me in surprise before lunging forward and slamming his lips onto mine in a desperate, needy kiss. I reach down and press my palm against his clothed cock, causing him to whimper into my mouth and grind against my hand. The boy begins unbuttoning my cardigan and backing me up towards the bed until my thighs hit the mattress, my body falling back onto it.