𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦〔 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Rafe points the gun at Sarah and John B, making me worried for the couple. I take a step forward to approach them but Rafe grabs my arm, pushing me behind him.

"Don't move" He warns me.

Peterkin starts to gasp for breath and John B jumps into action, fearing for the cop who has tried to help he and I out on multiple occasions.

"Hey. Hey. Hold still. Hold still. It's okay. Where is it?" John B coos, dropping to his knees next to her "Oh, my- I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" The Routledge boy repeats as he unties his bandana from around his neck and presses it against her wound to stop the bleeding.

"No, no" Sarah sobs.

John B slowly grabs the radio on her belt and I freeze in fear for my friend.

"Dad!" Rafe screams, noticing the boy with the radio.

"Hey. Wait!" Ward barks.

"Hey!" Rafe hollers, pointing the gun at John B.

"Rafe, no! Rafe!" I snap at him, grabbing his arm.

"Don't try it, asshole" Rafe spits out at the brunette boy.

"Rafe" Ward snaps before looking down "John B, give me the radio"

"No" John B retorts.

"Come on. Give me the radio. The damn radio" Ward huffs, taking the radio from John B's hand.

I watch with a sympathetic expression as Sarah falls to her knees, tears streaming down her face and sobs escaping her lips as she looks at her big brother.

It's at this moment exactly that I realise something about the Cameron sisters and their brother. Wheezie and Sarah don't think of the same person when it comes to Rafe. Although he isn't the nicest he could be, he makes an effort with Wheezie and she sees that. Wheezie sees the potential brother he could be if he tried harder. With Sarah he doesn't try at all, just arguing and insulting each other. Sarah sees the nasty brother who she hates. Now, all the dirty blonde haired girl will see is her brother the murderer.

"Rafe, I've got it. Calm down" Ward tells him, showing him the radio "Rafe, put the gun down. I got it"

"He can't do anything. He can't. I got you. You're okay" Ward assures the dirty blonde haired boy.

John B stands up and it catches my attention as he backs up beside Sarah.

"Where are you goin'? Huh?" Rafe calls out angrily.

"Run" Sarah snaps.

"Where you going, John B?" Rafe asks aggressively.

"Booker, run!" I shout.

Rafe charges forward to chase John B as he sprints away but Sarah throws herself at her brother.

"No!" Sarah yells.

"Sarah!" I cry out in worry, racing towards the pair.