𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺〔 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"So, Sarah just dips and doesn't call?" John B blurts out, pacing along the pier next to me while Kiara sits on the HMS, JJ and Pope messing with the motor of the boat .

"Booker, I already told you that she was having a rough night" I tell him.

"You were pretty vague about the whole thing to be honest" Kiara points out as I sit down next to her.

"It's not my trauma to tell" I shrug.

"Okay, dude, I- I- I really think Ward got to her. I mean, the dude tried to have me killed in jail" John B speaks.

"What?" Kiara gasps and I raise my brows in surprise.

"Yeah. He sent somebody to the prison who yoked me up and almost killed me" John B tells us.

"Are you serious?" Kiara asks in disbelief.

"Yes" John B answers.

"Do we know who this dude was?" JJ questions.

"No, I have no idea" John B shrugs, jumping onto the boat next to us "Dude, I just swear to God, one day I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch"

"It's okay" Kiara says.

"No, Kie, it's not okay. We gotta find Sarah" John B argues.

"No, literally, it's okay. She's right there" Kiara replies and I look at where she's pointing to see Sarah with Topper on the blonde Kook's boat.

"John B?" Sarah gasps "John B!"

"What the hell is she doing with Topper?" Kiara mutters and I immediately notice the angrily jealous look on John B's face.

Topper Thornton's fancy boat pulls up beside ours and Pope helps Sarah rig the boat up before she jumps boat, throwing her arms around John B.

"Hi" He sighs.

"Hey!" She laughs.

"Oh my God. I'm so glad you're okay. Hi" John B breathes out.

"I didn't know if I'd see you again" Sarah tells him, pulling away from the hug "What happened"

"Uh, they dropped all the charges" John B answers.

"What?" She grins happily.

"Yeah, no, yeah, I'm a free man. Yeah" The brunette nods and Sarah grabs his face, pulling him into another hug.

"That's amazing!" She squeals.

"I know. It's great" He smiles.

The dirty blonde haired girl's eyes land on me and she immediately detaches herself from John B, throwing her arms around me. I'm taken aback at the gesture and clearly the others are too because they stare with confused expressions.

"I can't thank you enough, Addy" Sarah breathes out.

"You're welcome" I shrug, patting her back awkwardly "Just call me if you need me to knock him on his ass again"