𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳〔 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Kiara leads JJ, Pope and I through crowds of people to find a place to watch the movie from. She persuaded us to come here since today they are showing an old movie on a huge big projector screen.

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this. Keep calm. Carry on. Back to OBX life, you know? Aren't you guys glad that I made you come?" Kiara smiles.

"Ecstatic" Pope says sarcastically.

"Couldn't be happier" I grumble.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest" JJ shrugs as we set up chairs.

Pope and JJ start whispering and I slow down, letting Kiara walk ahead as I walk in step with the boys.

"What are you two ladies gossiping about?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing" Pope blurts out and JJ gives him a look that screams 'seriously, dude?'.

"All right, fess up" I demand.

The Heyward boy looks at my little brother with pleading look and the blonde's frown melts into a soft expression that I don't miss before he looks at me with a pasted on glare.

"It's none of your business, smelly" He states, brushing past me to help Kiara place out the chairs.

I turn to Pope with raised brows and he nervously smiles.

"Can we not interrogate the innocent one?" Pope practically squeaks out.

"If you don't wanna get questioned, then try to relax. Stop tensing up, babe" I advise him and he nods as we reach the duo.

"Come get sodas with me, Addy?" Kiara asks.

"Lead the way" I chirp and she grins, linking her arm with mine.

We reach the refreshments stand and I stand next to Kiara as she speaks to the vendor.

"Hey, uh...can I get two Pepsi's and a coke, please?" She asks the man politely.

"Sure" The vendor replies, handing her the cans.

"Hey, Kie" I hear a voice and my whole body freezes up.

"Maybank" Rafe greets me, looking me up and down.

"Cameron" I reply bluntly.

"Hey, what's up?" He asks "How are you?"

"We're fine" Kiara answers with a shrug.

"Good, good. Um... Adelaide?" He turns to me and I can't help but be disappointed at his use of my full name even though it's my own fault.

"Well done, Rafe. That is my name" I state sarcastically.

"Tell your boy that we know what he did" Rafe states and I frown in confusion.

"Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" I question, with a clueless expression on my face.

"Uh, he'll know" Rafe assures me.