𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵〔 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Rafe takes a hit from the bong in his hands before letting me do the same and then placing the glass object onto the table. I push his back against the back of the chair and straddle his lap, pressing my lips to his. He hums against me, grabbing my ass tightly and rocking my hips against him.

"Rafe!" A young voice shouts and I pull away from the boy's lips.

Rafe pulls at the bottom of his top that I'm wearing to cover my ass and I turn my head to see Wheezie.

"I'm sorry" Rafe says as the girl walks further onto the balcony, dumping her bag next to the table.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna tell anybody" She smiles as I turn to sit on Rafe's lap rather than straddle it.

"Did you want some, or..." Rafe drawls off, glancing at the bong on the table and I elbow him, making him glare at me.

"You legitimately just offered me drugs? I'm thirteen" Wheezie replies.

"Fucking idiot" I mutter and he squeezes my thigh tightly.

"This is a sweet crib" The young girl comments, looking around the place "How'd you con the Glissons into letting you crash here?"

"I, uh...I didn't tell them is how, all right?" Rafe answers "They're in Sun Valley all summer, so keep a lid on it, please"

"I mean, as long as you let me stay here whenever I want" Wheezie bargains.

"Yeah" Rafe agrees before asking "Dad trying to kick you out too?"

"Worse. I'm officially the least favourite daughter" Wheezie declares and Rafe hums "Sarah and dad are going to the Bahamas, and did they invite me? Nope"

"Wait. Your dad is taking Sarah to the Bahamas?" I ask in surprise and the girl nods.

"In summer?" Rafe adds.

"Yeah. I mean, according to Rose, it's 'business'" Wheezie says, making fun of her mother "I mean, they're all up in some new development, and for some super secret reason, they're going to the Bahamas"

"You know, I know about, like...a billion times more about the business than she does. What is this?" Rafe complains and I run my fingers through his messy hair.

"Ugh. We're the black sheep. Get used to it, Rafe" Wheezie states.

"Yeah" He nods, tapping my leg for me to move so he can get up.

"Baa!" Wheezie says obnoxiously, going through her backpack.

"Shut up, okay?" Rafe snaps.

"Baa!" Wheezie repeats louder.

"Hey, shut up!" Rafe yells at her, grabbing her wrist and I jump up in surprise "Wheezie, I told you to shut up, okay?"

"Rafe, let her go" I demand, tugging at the back of his shirt "She's just a kid"

"Don't tell me to shut up!" Wheezie spits, yanking her arm away from her brother.