𝘴𝘪𝘹〔 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Well, that was fun" JJ grins sarcastically as he sits on the front of the HMS Pogue.

"Could have warned us sooner" He adds to Pope and Kiara.

"We would have, except Pope was on the math team" Kiara replies from beside me.

"You were on the math team?" JJ asks the boy.

"You could never" I giggle and JJ tries to punch me but I catch his wrist, twisting it back until he taps out.

"The cops took everything like it was a crime scene" John B says.

"Did you guys find anything?" Pope asks.

"Did we find anything? No, I don't think so" JJ speaks before pulling out the gun and wad of cash with a smirk on his face "Oh, yeah, we did"

"What the hell?" Pope gasps.

"Dude, what?" Kiara groans.

"Dude, chill. Come on" JJ says, walking up to Pope who is in shock.

"Why would you take that from a crime scene?" He snaps at the blonde.

"Better than the cops having it" JJ argues.

"Are you serious?" Kiara asks John B and then swivels to me.

"Just because I didn't say no, doesn't mean I support the decision" I retort.

"That's just great" Kiara snaps sarcastically.

"I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship" Pope panics.

"Hey, hey, hey. Shh, shh, shh. Shh, shh. At least you have us, right?" JJ says calmly, stroking Pope's face.

"I'm living the nightmare" Pope replies, sitting down next to John B.

"Try living with him for 16 years" I scoff.

We reach the dock and as we get out the boat I see Lana Grubbs crying over a stretcher, surrounded by police and paramedics. We gather next to some other people and I sit down next to John B with JJ stood beside me.

"Who's that?" I hear John B ask.

"It's Scooter Grubbs. He was out in the storm" A blonde girl I know as 'Peeler' explains to us.

"Holy hell" I mutter under my breath.

"Check out this pic I got. Dead bodyyy" Peeler sings and I look over John B to see the photo.

"Insane" Kiara comments.

"Yuck" I breathe out in disgust, quickly looking away from the picture.

"What kind of boat did he have?" JJ asks Peeler and I turn to the blonde girl for her answer.

"Somehow, that dirtbag copped a brand new Grady White. Everyone's out looking for it" She answers making my eyes widen as I look up at JJ and Kiara on my left before Pope and John B on my right, all of which look surprised too.