𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳〔 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Bet you can't do this" JJ chirps and I groan, hiding behind Pope "Tell the world. Let me show you a party trick"

"Terrifying" Kiara comments.

"Hey, Pope, can you go a little faster?" The blonde boy asks, climbing up on the front of the boat.

"Oh, here we go. I'm movin'" John B groans, hiding at the back of the boat from JJ's antics.

"It doesn't work! We've tried this like 6000 times" Pope states.

"I got this" JJ says confidently, making me shake my head "It's gonna work"

"No, it's not" I retort.

He steadies himself and tips his head back, lifting his beer to his mouth. He tries to catch the beverage in his mouth as it comes flying out the bottle but he misses most of it, causing it to splash us all. I throw up my hands to try and stop it getting on my face, but it sprays everywhere.

"You're getting beer in my hair!" Kiara complains.

"Oh, my God" Pope snaps "All right. All right!"

"All right, you're done" John B speaks up.

"JJ, enough!" I huff at my little brother.

The boat suddenly comes to an abrupt stop and we're all sent flying forward, JJ actually flipping off the front of the boat. My body is flung forward and I hit my face against the metal hand rail, causing me to groan in pain as I hit the floor of the boat.

"Jesus, Pope!" Kiara snaps as I grab my cheek, pulling myself to my feet.

I hear the loud groan of JJ and I lean over the side of the boat to check on him out of instinct.

"You okay, smelly?" I ask him.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head" He groans in pain.

"Kie, you okay?" John B asks the girl.

"I'm all right" She answers.

"Addy?" The brunette turns to me.

"I've had worse" I wave him off.

"Pope, what did you do?" JJ yells, swimming back to the boat.

"Sandbar. The channel changed" Pope explains.

"No shit" The blonde retorts.

"Ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole place up" John B groans.

"Hey, I saved the beer though" JJ grins happily, lifting up the bottle to show us.

"Congrats, JJ" John B replies.

"Guys...I think there's a boat down there" Pope states.

"Shut up" John B scoffs.

"What?" I ask, walking over to the Heyward boy.

"No way" Kiara adds.