𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〔 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Tally-ho!" John B sings as he and JJ carry the keg towards the beach.

I easily jump over a large fallen down tree and stroll happily onto the beach. The boys put down the keg and Kiara throws JJ the pump. I run my fingers through my blonde waves and look out at the waves calmly flowing towards the shore.

"Addy!" I hear JJ holler.

"What?" I hum, turning around to face him.

As I turn, I'm hit in the face with a stack of plastic cups and I gasp loudly.

"You little bitch!" I snap, throwing the cups back at him as everyone laughs at us.

Kiara fills two red solo cups with the alcohol and hands me on, hitting my cup with her own before we both chug the contents. John B fills another and offers it to Pope.

"Oh, hell no" The Heyward boy replies.

"I'll take it" JJ says, taking the cup from John B.

Soon enough the boneyard is packed full with people, all dancing and drinking while I stand next to the keg, getting ready to so a keg stand. I place my hands on the edges and turn my head to look at John B who grabs my legs.

"You ready, Addy?" He asks.

"I was born ready" I grin wickedly.

He lifts my legs up until I'm upside down and he then lets go once I'm steady enough to balance on my own. Kiara puts the pump in my mouth and sprays, causing me to start chugging the liquid as fast as I can without choking.

"Addy! Addy! Addy!" My friends chant, more people gathering around to watch and chant along only fuelling my ego.

I drink until I can't possibly drink anymore before flipping back down onto my feet and Kiara turns off the spray, taking it out my mouth. I swallow what is in my mouth and do a curtsy, the crowd hollering loudly. The crowd disperses and I wipe my mouth on my arm, giving my brother a high five.

A tall brunette girl catches my brother's attention and he wanders off, Kiara and I sharing an amused look at the blonde boy's antics. John B occupies his time with a cute blonde girl while Kiara talks environment and human rights with a ginger girl, leaving Pope and I sitting on a fallen tree. I turn to him so I'm straddling the tree and the boy turns to me, doing the same thing.

"How come I never see you with anyone other than us?" I ask the boy curiously.

"I don't know" He shrugs, gently kicking the sand at his feet.

"Don't you want to talk to any girls?" I question.

"Not right now" He answers.

"What about boys?" I add and he avoids eye contact, looking down at the tree.

"No" He mumbles.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" I assure him, reaching out to grab his hand.

He looks out at the beach full of people and I turn my head too, noticing the direction he's looking in sits JJ and John B flirting up a storm. I look back at the Heyward boy and he's already looking at me with a small smile.

"Do you like someone, Pope?" I query.

"Maybe" He admits and I smile.

"Is it someone I know?" I continue and he nods "Then why don't you ask them out?"

"I can't" He frowns, playing with my fingers.

"No Pogue on Pogue macking?" I guess and he nods, so small that I almost don't catch it.

"Is it Kiara?" I wonder but he shakes his head.

"John B?" He shakes his head again.

"Is it me?" He chuckles, shaking his head slightly and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Is it so bad to think it was me?" I laugh.

"No, of course not" He assures me "You're just like a sister to me"

"Awe" I coo, pinching his cheek with my free hand "I love you, Pope"

"I love you too, Addy" He smiles warmly.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a couple minutes, letting the music blaring throughout the beach drown out the lack of words.

"You know, the only name I didn't say is JJ" I point out and Pope looks down at his feet "Pope, do you like my brother?"

He nods almost shamefully and I frown deeply at the fact he feels shame. I place my legs over his and wrap my arms around him, laying my chin on his shoulder.

"You don't ever have to feel embarrassed with me, okay?" I tell him, rubbing his back as he cuddles me tightly "You're family, Heyward, no matter who you love"

"Even if it's my whiny little brother" I add and Pope laughs, pushing me backwards.

I fall off the log and hit the sand, giggling loudly as I lay on the ground at Pope's feet. I reach up and grab the boy's arm, yanking him down with me. He falls to the sand next to me and turns his head to me with a surprised look. We stare at each other for a minute before we burst out laughing, looking up at the sun as it sets.

"Addy, you can't tell anyone" Pope says and I prop my head up, laying on my side to look down at the boy.

"I promise that no one will ever know from me" I assure him and he grins.

"You're the best" He states.

"Of course I am" I reply cockily and he rolls his eyes.

I feel eyes on me us and I look up to see JJ watching the both of us with a frown on his ugly face which makes me grin widely. I pull the Heyward boy to his feet and we decide to mingle instead of isolating ourselves.

"What is she doing here?" Kiara asks in disgust and I turn my head from where i'm standing with John B to see Sarah Cameron in the distance, climbing on an old phone box.

"Huh?" John B asks, turning to see who we're looking at.

Topper comes along with Kelce and Rafe, whisking the girl off her feet and I roll my eyes, walking away to get another drink. I pour myself a beer and turn, bumping into a hard chest. My eyes trail upwards and they stop on the face of a handsome looking brunette with bright green eyes.

"Hey there, beautiful" He smiles.