𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘹〔 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Just get away from me!" Kiara screams from her place in the tub.

"I'm tired of this shit. I'm gonna kill you, Kie!" Rafe shouts from where he's hiding.

"Get the fuck away from her!" I call out from my own hidden place.

"Help!" Kiara shrieks and Rafe throws a vase across the room before we all go silent.

"Hey, you three! What'd you do?" The guard outside calls out, entering the room and falling right into our trap.

I listen to the man's footsteps carefully as he walks towards the bathroom where Kiara is laying, his steps slow and hesitant.

"What be this?" He breathes out in disbelief.

Rafe jumps from his hiding spot at the same time I do, the boy hitting the gun out of the guard's hand with the bathroom door while I throw my fist at the man's face which causes him to stumble backwards in surprise. Rafe socks him in the face again before he can recover, knocking him onto the floor.

The guard tries to pull himself up but Rafe smashes a lamp on his head and I kick the man in the head as Kiara grabs the gun off the ground.

"Stay down! Stay down, you understand?" Rafe warns the man, going through his pockets.

"Don't move!" Kiara orders, pointing the gun at him.

"Huge mistake. You'll regret this" The guard spits out in anger.

"Hey, gimme the phone" Rafe grumbles, pulling it out a pocket.

"Here, tie him up" Kiara suggests, pulling down the satin curtains.

I take the material from Kiara and crouch down beside Rafe, tying up the guards hands behind his back as he struggles and fights to stop me.

"Don't move" Rafe warns the man.

"Okay. Okay, okay" Kiara mumbles out.

"Don't make a sound, all right?" Rafe tells the guy lowly before pulling himself to his feet and looking at me "You good?"

"I'm good" I nod and he takes a hold of my hand.

The three of us dart out of the room and Rafe locks it shut behind us with the key he stole from the guard.

"This way. Come on" Rafe ushers Kiara and I to follow him as he heads down the stairs.

"Okay. Hey. Hey, Rafe" Kiara tries to get the boy's attention but he's focused on finding a way out "Rafe. Rafe, Rafe, Rafe"

"What?" He snaps at her.

"Hey, hey, let me see the phone" She says as we stop behind a door.

"Why?" He questions skeptically.

"Just give it to me" She huffs.

"Okay. Give me the gun" Rafe counters.